Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    Because of this sudden attack, both Zhan Yuanmiao and Xie Tingzhou were on alert.

    The silver thread in Hawaiian's hand danced wildly, no matter how hard he searched, he couldn't find the enemy's location. He had to suspect Qiao Yunxi, who was closest to him, because she was the only one with ice ability in this group. The point is that they stayed here for more than two hours and were fine, so why were they attacked when they came to Shuishui?

    He has never paid attention to evidence in his work, and he would rather kill his mistakes than let them go!

    Because everyone was on alert, the power in Qiao Yunxi's hands was ready to go, so he quickly blocked Hawaii's attack, took two steps back and opened the distance and asked, "What are you doing?!" Ni

    Shuishui Stop Hawaii and let him come back.

    The attack was not sent by Qiao Yunxi. It is impossible for her not to feel the other party's hostility at such a close distance. But she couldn't figure out where the killing intent came from. The attack was launched from the ground, and disappeared the moment it appeared.

    No, I can't stay here any longer.

    Because of letting the zombies search for supplies, their place has become extremely eye-catching, and it is easy to attract envious survivors to attack them.

    "Go, it's not suitable to stay here for long." Ni Shuishui held Zhan Yuanmiao's arm and motioned for Hawaii to follow.

    Zhan Yuanmiao carried Ni Shuishui on his back, and the wind was blowing under his feet, Hawaii jumped into the space tunnel and followed behind Zhan Yuanmiao, and jumped out of Xie Tingzhou's sight within a few seconds.

    Xie Tingzhou looked around, feeling a little angry.

    Not angry at Ni Shuishui's departure, but angry at himself for not knowing who was behind these tricks. Judging from the attack order, the other party obviously attacked Ni Shuishui first. If she hadn't reacted quickly, he wouldn't be able to save her even if he stood in front of her.

    Not to mention him, even Zhan Yuanmiao and Hawaii didn't notice it, it was very dangerous for her!

    Qiao Yunxi never attacked Ni Shuishui at all, so she naturally has a clear conscience. But she knew that she joined the team later, and she was far inferior to the original team members in terms of trust. In addition, everyone in Ni Shuishui attacked her just now, so she felt that she needed to explain.

    Whether teammates believe it or not, the attitude that should be expressed is still to be expressed. In the last days of cannibalism, no one will trust you unconditionally.

    But as soon as she opened her mouth, Xie Tingzhou and Qin Rubing told her to feel at ease, don't think too much, and pay attention to her own safety.

    This trust... made Qiao Yunxi a little flattered?

    She knew that the team had a good atmosphere, but wasn't that Shuishui the captain's green plum? No matter what she is, she is incomparable to her, right?

    During the fierce battle in Q City yesterday, Ni Shuishui was entangled in spider threads. The reactions of the captain, Brother Zhan and that Hawaiian had deeply made her realize how important Ni Shuishui was to them... so important that it was scary.

    Zhu Wei comforted her with a smile and said, "Sister Qiao, don't worry. Since you and Xiao Qiao joined us, you are our brothers and sisters. How could we doubt our own family? Hawaii's temper has always been reckless and impulsive, and he regards Ni Shuishui as an eyeball." , whoever attacks Ni Shuishui will attack his life, he just attacked you when he couldn’t find the enemy and found out that you have ice abilities.” Qin Rubing hummed and said: “