Chapter 121 - 130

.
Chapter 121 Crushing

    Ni Shuishui could approach the laboratory without injury, but Zhan Yuanmiao and the others could not.

    The ubiquitous high-voltage current raged back and forth in the corridor, and even Allen chose to take Hawaii back and not follow up.

    Seeing that Ni Shuishui was getting farther and farther away from him, Zhan Yuanmiao insisted on resisting Xie Tingzhou's attack and walked forward. Because of reluctance, the little Huang in his arms started to have nosebleeds.

    Xiaohuang shared part of the pressure for Zhan Yuanmiao, and the energy was exhausted when he was treating Hawaii before, and his life status was gradually declining. But he didn't cry or shout, he just kept looking at Ni Shuishui's back with dark eyes.

    Allen, who was standing at the end, saw the blood drops on the floor, and reminded Zhan Yuanmiao: "Don't go, that's not a force you can contend with now, you are not afraid of death, the cub you are holding will die."

    Zhan Yuan Miao lowered her head, looked at Xiaohuang who was bleeding profusely, hesitated, and wanted to put him down. But Xiao Huang hugged his neck tightly, and his calf shrank even more, refusing to get off the ground.

    Zhan Yuanmiao was in a dilemma. He looked at Ni Shuishui who couldn't come back, turned his head and said to Allen: "Hawaii said that Xie Tingzhou's ability is too strong. Even if Shuishui is immune to the ability, he will be hurt. You want to see her ability?" It can be effective at any time, it doesn't have to be now!"

    Allen glanced at Zhan Yuanmiao, one swallowed the virus to dominate by himself, and the other coexisted with the virus.

    He calmly said in the crackling electric current: "I taught him all the knowledge of Xiao Ba, and I know the special characteristics of the subtype's spiritual powers better than him." "You are very good, but she is smarter than you.

    " Excellent."

    Zhan Yuanmiao didn't care who was better, he just wanted to ensure Ni Shuishui's safety.

    Alan didn't want him to "make trouble", so he stretched out his hand to remove the distance between the two, and pulled him back from the front in an instant.

    The sudden displacement surprised Zhan Yuanmiao, he only felt the surrounding space turbulent, and he was pulled away before he could resist.

    this person--

    Alan stood beside him and continued to watch Ni Shuishui approach the laboratory, saying: "She only needs     to knock the other party out to interrupt the other party's ability.

    "

This is the first time I saw a living subtype of psychic power user, and I had a strong desire to share, so I took the initiative to talk to Zhan Yuanmiao: "Do you know what the subtype of psychic power user's ability is? Her power is There is no ability and it is above all abilities, including your dual elements, including Xiaoba's space element."

    Zhan Yuanmiao recalled that the Hawaiian runaway almost sucked Ni Shuishui into the space hole, and was deeply suspicious of Alan's words.

    Seeing that he didn't answer, Allen's interest in the conversation was reduced by more than half, but he continued to explain: "I said before, this is not an innate talent, it is slowly evolved over time. Of course, you can’t be immune to other people’s abilities before you have immune abilities.”

    Zhan Yuanmiao still didn’t speak, he wasn’t in the mood to chat with people.

    Allen clicked his tongue, as if he disliked Zhan Yuanmiao's ignorance.