Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Qiao Yunxi would be speechless for a while. Brother Zhan was two years older than her, and she always called him brother. However, if this girl is brother Zhan's girlfriend, then her address just now is a bit offensive.

    Ni Shuishui didn't know what Qiao Yunxi was thinking about, she looked away, rolled up her sleeves, walked to Zhan Yuanmiao and squatted down. Although I wanted to know how Qiao Yunxi knew Zhan Yuanmiao, the most important thing now was Zhan Yuanmiao's injuries.

    Xie Tingzhou was helping Zhao Chiyu to tear off Zhan Yuanmiao's shirt. Seeing that Ni Shuishui was going to participate, he frowned and said to her, "We'll just come. Your shoulder injury hasn't healed yet. Don't get too close." Zhu Wei hurriedly asked him

    : "Brother Zhou, you don't have wounds on your hands, right?!"

    Xie Tingzhou shook his head, he didn't attack from a distance and fight in close combat like Zhan Yuanmiao, so he wasn't injured.

    Neither did Zhao Chiyu, but just to be on the safe side, he put on a disposable glove for himself. Hey, who made him just an ordinary person, you have to take good care of yourself.

    As the sweater was torn, Ni Shuishui saw a palm-sized gash on Zhan Yuanmiao's right chest and lower abdomen. She couldn't bear to look away. He could clearly feel the pain, but he insisted on coming back to pick her up.

    Fool!

    Zhao Chiyu checked and said: "The blood loss is too much, and I don't have any needles and threads on hand to suture."

    Ni Shuishui looked at him and said: "Every time you need to be treated, you are lacking something. I doubt you. Doctor."

    Zhao Chiyu, who is not really a doctor: "..." You discovered this again, but a clever woman can't cook without rice, do you understand?

    Ni Shuishui didn't want to tell him more, seeing that the black line on Zhan Yuanmiao's heart had receded below his waist, he couldn't help reaching out to touch it. But touching the edge of the waist and abdomen of the opposite sex is too intriguing, causing Ni Shuishui to be stared at by Xie Tingzhou with complicated expressions after touching.

    Ni Shuishui withdrew her hand and said, "What are you looking at? I won't touch you!"

    Xie Tingzhou gritted his teeth and said, "Girl, be reserved!" Don't do these strange things with Shuishui's body!

    Ni Shuishui turned her head and snorted softly, making a fuss, she was looking at the location where the virus spread, okay? What yellow waste is filled with every brain! It made her look like a hooligan...

    As a person who eats melons in the "triangle love", Zhao Chiyu expressed deep sympathy for Xie Tingzhou.

    It's just that the bamboo horse is defeated by the sky, but the love rival is still a figure, appearance and abilities that are not inferior to his own configuration. Look at this lean and handsome body, look at this tight and smooth skin, how wonderful it will be when the scalpel cuts through the muscle texture and puts a piece under the microscope! He thinks that Ni Shuishui should be with Zhan Yuanmiao, these two people are very suitable both in terms of research value and special ability!

    As soon as Zhao Chiyu finished sighing, he met Ni Shuishui's cold eyes. His heart was stunned, and he quickly blinked his eyes to pretend to be innocent.

    It's useless.

    Ni Shuishui pulled out the multifunctional folding military knife he had picked up earlier, threw the dagger forward and backhand quickly, threw the knife and turned his fingers to connect, showing an extremely fancy coherent movement, the shiny blade kept reflecting into Zhao Chiyu's eyes, making him instinctively He kept closing his eyes to avoid, but even closing his eyes could not block Ni Shuishui's piercing gaze.