Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    When the earth rotated back and the earth returned to the embrace of light, Hawaii opened his eyes from the closet.

    The disappearing power surged out of his heart with the coming of day, instantly awakening his mind and filling his body.

    He smashed the door of the closet with one kick, took off the clothes on his body, and just about to get up, he found a small object in his hand.

    How could the pup be in his arms?

    What about Shuishui?

    Hawaii came out of the closet with Xiaohuang in his arms, and he saw the seriously damaged bedroom. Apart from him and Xiao Huang, there was no third person in the bedroom.

    Smelling the lingering sour smell in the air, and seeing the beds corroded by venom and the corroded floor, Hawaii felt an ominous premonition in his heart.

    They wouldn't have lured that monster away to save him, would they?

    Who told you to meddle in your own business! !

    Hawaii immediately tore through the space tunnel and wanted to go to them, but when he stepped into the tunnel, he felt that because of the long time interval, the connection between him and them had disappeared. He didn't know where Shuishui was, and he didn't know where Zhan Yuanmiao was.

    hateful!

    He plucked his blond hair irritably, ready to seek revenge on that ghost! No matter where Shuishui is, that ghost must die!

    Just as Hawaii was about to step into the space tunnel and go downstairs, he heard a burst of heavy and fast footsteps coming from the entrance of the corridor.

    After exhausting his abilities, Zhan Yuanmiao, who ran desperately for more than forty minutes before returning, rushed directly into the bedroom before leaving.

    Seeing Hawaii standing by the bed intact, the heart hanging in his throat was half relieved.

    Since Hawaii is awake, Ni Shuishui should be fine.

    He propped his hands on his knees, bent over to pant, looked around, and asked Hawaii, "Where is water, Shuishui?"

    Hawaii, who was also half relieved when he saw the other party appear, said: "????"

    "Did Shuishui not be with you!"

    Yes, Zhan Yuanmiao's heart sank to the bottom of the valley just after he put back half of it.

    He looked at the rutted bed, stepped closer and found a large hole in the floor and bullet holes in the wall.

    All indications indicated that the monster had returned, and Ni Shuishui had fought against it.

    She was not in the bedroom, and Xiaohuang was on Hawaii again. It should be that she had detected the monster's return in advance and lured it away by herself. She might still be in danger!

    Zhan Yuanmiao immediately grabbed Hawaii's arm and said, "Go to her, hurry! Blame that thing is chasing her!" She has such a strong sense of danger, she will not have any accidents, no!

    Hawaii was also a little panicked, with ruthlessness in the panic: "The time interval is too long, I have already lost her position!"

    Xiao Huang woke up from his sleep and suddenly cried.

    Hawaii thought of a way to find Shuishui, he stretched out his hand and choked Xiaohuang's neck and said, "Call your dog over quickly!!"

    Dahuang had indeed come from the other side of the town.