Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Launched!

    It may be that the previous hard battle consumed too much energy of A13, and there were still some fish that slipped through the net under its feeding.

    A figure fled from the fourth floor to the rooftop, used the ice as a springboard to cross the next building, and fled all the way in the direction of City K.

    Ni Shuishui narrowed his eyes and stared at him, recognizing who he was.

    She said why these people stared at Zhan Yuanmiao and beat them, it turned out that Xu Lingrui was leading them!

    "Hawaii, send me over there to catch him!"

    Hawaii obediently opened the space tunnel, and felt a little silly as soon as he stepped in.

    Because the person stepped on the icicle and rose higher than he could reach.

    After hearing what he said, Ni Shuishui wanted to knock open Hawaii's head to see if it contained tofu.

    "You jump to the closest place to him first, and then continue to jump towards him with that position as the center, and the distance will be shortened soon. Isn't your space centered on you? Wherever you stand, its range is It will cover wherever you want, you can go anywhere." Because your space is not limited by walls and door locks!

    "Oh!" Hawaii understood what she meant, but couldn't react.

    He felt that he needed to rest, he seemed to be stupefied by Zhan Yuanmiao's mental attack, he was very dazed, and his mind became dull in various ways.

    Ni Shuishui looked at Xu Lingrui who had fled into a small black shadow, grabbed Hawaii who was just about to leave and said, "Forget it, I'm too tired today, let him live and let him live for a few more days." See you next time, She must kill him with her own hands!

    Hawaii closed the space, looked at A13 floating on the ground, stepped on it and said, "It's not good for you, I'll kill you!"

    Ni Shuishui asked him to throw A13 into the space to dispose of it, and repeatedly told him not to keep it.

    This enhanced version of the "parasite" is a scourge to keep around.

    In order to reassure Ni Shuishui, Hawaii opened a space tunnel to let her see how the silver thread cut A13 into hair-thinness in an instant.

    That is absolutely dead.

    Because of the space isolation, Ni Shuishui couldn't hear what A13 said before death came.

    It could be swear words, or it could be words begging for mercy.

    Hawaii, the only one who could hear A13's last words, his eyes froze after A13's death, but he quickly smiled at Ni Shuishui, pretending nothing happened.

    At this time, Ni Shuishui had many questions about Hawaii, such as why did he know that this monster was an experimental product? Why do you know its level and ability? Now that he understood, why did he confront it head-on before and was seriously injured by it?

    But she didn't want to ask today, and he probably didn't want to answer either.

    Tired, everyone is tired.

    "Let's go, go to the next city to rest." Ni Shuishui bent over to pick up Zhan Yuanmiao, who was breathing weakly.

    Hawaii hurried forward to help, took the initiative to carry Zhan Yuanmiao on his back and said: "We can just rest in this town, he—each of them has his own territory, and there will be no danger in his own territory. That guy belongs to Grade A, there is no stronger existence around here."