UNEXPECTED SURPRISE

ELIORA'S  POV

I come home and see my little love in his grandpa's arms but he didn't look happy

“what happened” I asked and sit on couch

“Ohh Eli you come please look at Alex” mom said and I take Alex from dad and put Alex in my lap but he didn't hug me

“He is being grumpy since Smith Family leave especially when Azriel leave” Dad explain and I look at Alex

“Xander baby what happened” I asked in gentle tone and hug him

“Hmph” Alex snort and hide his face in my breast and hug me close to him. I raised my eyes and look at my parents who is controlling their laugh

Did he just snort, Did. He . Just. Snort. I look at the little man in my arms in shocked. How did he learn this? and who teach him this?.

“Ahem I think he is missing Azriel that's why he is being grumpy” Dad said but I didn't said anything.

“Alex you can meet him some other day please cool down” mom said but Alex didn't react and just hug me.

“Xander baby let's eat your favourite pudding, do you want to eat” I said and he quickly look at me in the name of pudding.

“Mum mum” he said excitingly and stand on my lap taking my support.

“Ok let's go and eat it” I said and we all go to eat dinner.

We sit around the dinning table and start the dinner and I start to feed Alex.

“Eli are you happy with this marriage” Dad asked seriously and look at me.

“I can't tell that I'm happy but I'm ready for this” I said honestly.

“Azriel is good man and he can be a good father for Alex too” Mom said with smile but I didn't reply.

“Which day you want to get engaged” dad asked.

“You can decide that” I said.

“How about next week” Dad said.

“Ok no problem” I reply and pull Alex in my lap after feeding him and I started eating.

“I was also thinking that I'll introduce you to world as a Knight Empire's Heiress that day too” he said I paused and look at him.

“What” I asked to confirm it.

“Yes your engagement day I'll introduce you to world as my only child and Heiress” Dad said.

“That's a great idea” mom said happily.

“Ok I understand” I said and begin to eat again.

“I planned a date for you and Azriel Tomorrow so make sure to clear your schedule” mom said and I choked the food.

“Wait what” I asked with confusion.

“Yes tomorrow your date with Azriel, you can also do the shopping for your engagement” mom said and I just look at her.

“Ok” I said and we eat dinner in silence.
.
.
I put Alex on my bed and put pillows around him, but I hear a doorbell.

“Alex stay here and don't move I'm just coming after checking who come” I said and he just smile.

I go downstairs but see that mom is already open the door revealing Azriel there. I was stunned to see him here at this hour.

“Azriel what are you doing here?” Dad asked and mom welcome him inside.