SWEET MEMORIES

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was early morning, when Eliora woke up and looked beside her. Azriel, babygirl and Alex were cuddling each other, she smiled looking at them.

"My babies." She kissed the kids foreheads and stood up. She was walking towards the other side of the bed and someone held her hand.

"Where's my kissy?" Azriel said in his sleepy, deep morning voice. Eliora chuckled and bent down to kiss his forehead.  "Uh-huh, my kissy on the lips." He pouted.

"You're seriously not less than kids." She kissed on his lips and he wrapped his left arm around her waist and pulled her down on his body.

"Huh!! Why did you pull me? Leave me, I've work." Eli looked at him.

"No. Sleep some more, you couldn't able to sleep at night because you've to wake up every hour to feed the baby." Azriel said, hugging her tightly.

"She's small, so she gets hungry really soon. And I can't avoid my work." Eli tries to butter him but Azriel shakes his head in 'no'.

"No excuses allowed. You've only one option and that is sleep." Azriel said and started patting her back.

Eliora sighed in defeat and snuggled in his embrace and slowly fell asleep. Azriel chuckled and hugged his wife and babies close.

They sleep some more time. After some time Adeline came there and knocked on the door but didn't receive any response.

"Eli, I'm coming in." Adeline announced and came into the room. She got stunned seeing them sleeping and cuddling together. 

"Aww, so cute." Adeline said and took out her phone and took a picture.  "Sleep well, guys." She whispered and left from there.

She went downstairs in the kitchen smiling, looking at the picture.  "Why are you smiling so much?" Her mother in law asked in confusion.

"Mom, look at this." Adeline shows her the picture and Natalie smiles at the picture.  "They're looking so cute." Adeline said.

"Yeah, a perfect family." Natalie said.  "Really too cute." Andrew and Joseph said from behind. Natalie and Adeline get shocked to see them.

"Joseph!! You scared me." Adeline slaps her husband's arm.

"What are you doing in the kitchen? Andrew." Natalie looked at her husband with questioning eyes.

"I came to help you but saw you both looking at pictures, so I also saw the picture." Andrew explained with a smile.

"Mom, why don't we take the baby girl's hand and footprint to keep it, like we did with Aurora and Alex." Joseph said, looking at his family.

"Yes, you're right. After they wake up, let's take some pictures and prints of the baby's hands and feet." Natalie agreed with his decision.

Adeline and Natalie started to make breakfast and Andrew and Joseph went to organize the things for the photoshoot.

After an hour, Eli and Azriel come into the dining room with babies.  "What are you doing!?" Azriel asked, looking at the camera in Joseph's hands.

"We're planning a photoshoot and taking prints of the baby's hands and feet." Joseph explained and put the camera down.

"But... isn't Asteria too small?" Azriel cradle the baby girl in his arms carefully.

"Don't worry, we'll just take simple pictures." Joseph said with an assuring tone.

"Dad, me and Alex will click pictures too." Aurora said in excitement.

"Yes, baby. We'll take your and Alex's pictures too." Joseph put his daughter in his lap and kissed her forehead.