HONEYMOON

AZRIEL'S POV

I looked over two sleeping souls. Alex was snuggle on my chest, while Eli was snuggles on my left side. Her legs wrapped around mine.

A knock on our cabin disturbed us.  "Sir, we're going to land." A staff says outside of door.

"Okay, but make it smooth, my wife and son is sleeping." I commanded in low tone.  "Okay, sir." He left.

Eli's eyebrows frowned as she was about to wake up. I patted her head to smoothen her.  "Sleep baby." I whispered softly.

But my another soul was already awake. Alex looked at me with doe eyes.  "Dada?" He crawl to my face and kissed my cheeks and lie down again on my chest.

"My little man is awake! Oh I love you." I kissed his forehead and wrapped a hand around him.

"Should we wake up mumma too?" I asked as he look up to me.

"Dada..n..noi." He shakes his head. Well that is no. 

"Well...as my little man wants!" I carefully untangle myself from Eli's hug and got up from bed.  "Let's freshen up." I carried him to washroom and wiped his face with wet towel.

"Dada...noii." he pouted cutely.  "Oh, I'm sorry baby." I kissed his nose as he frowned his nose.

The plane shakes little as it lands. Alex got scared and on the verge of crying.

"No, no baby. Everything is fine." I immediately took him in my embrace and rock him slowly. He started crying as plane shake again.

"Oh baby, I'm here. Please don't cry." I rub his back to calm him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and hug me tightly.

"Da—hiccups—dada—hiccups–dada." he cried. His tears break my heart.

"Baby, you're fine, I'm fine. Everything is fine. It's just we landed to ground." I hold him close to me and softly whispered in his ear.

He slowly stop crying but his hiccups doesn't stop. His face turned red because of crying. I kissed all over his face and wiped his tears gently.

When I took him out of washroom, Eli was already awake and sitting on bed. "Are you okay?" As soon as she saw Alex's crying face, she immediately took him in her arms and hug him.

"Mum...mum" Alex whimper and hug her.

"Ohh Baby, please don't cry." She whispered and rock him slowly.

"He got scared because of plane shakes." I explained before she asks. "This is why I don't take him with me to anywhere from flight." She says.

"Last time, when I came to you to surprise you. Alex was sleeping at the landing time, so he doesn't cried." She continues.  "He always get scared by jolted or shaking."

"I'm sorry." I said while looking down.

"Hey, it's not your fault." She came near me and looked at me.  "You didn't do anything wrong." She tried to console me but I feel bad that Alex cried because of me.

"But he cried." I muttered.

"And now he is smiling." She whispered and I looked up to see Alex smiling at me.  "He just got scared for a moment then get normal if you stay near him." She says.

"I love you." I kissed his forehead, cheeks and eyes. He giggles and also kissed my cheeks.  "I lob wu tuu" he says.

"I'm also here." Eli glared at me.

"Oh, my jealous wifey, I love you very much." I covered Alex's eyes with my palm and pecked at Eli's lips.

"I love you too." She chuckled.

"Sir, plane has landed." Staff say after knocking the door.

"Okay, we're coming." I said and nodded at Eli. She nodded back.

"Let's start our life together with a new start. Our journey." I says and hold out my hand.

"Our journey." She says and hold my hand and entangled our fingers.

We walked out of plane holding eachother's hand and Alex on my arms.

Now this time is only for us. No one will interfere with us again. I'll make sure of that.

A dark chuckled came out of my mouth as we walked through the airport towards exit.

Eli understood my meaning and smirked back at me. I laughed out loud seeing her.

No one can mess with our son now. He is ours. Our blood. Our child. Our son. If anyone mess with him then they've to face us. And we will show no mercy on them.

We'll protect Alex.

We'll protect our son.

Our son.

Eli's gripped tighten on my hand and I looked at her.  "He is our son." She says.

"Yes, he is our." I confessed.

"We both will protect him." She said looking seriously towards me.

"I'll kill or die for him." I said.

Her eyes slowly get teary. I understand her worries and memories of her brother and sister in law. I tucked to against my side.

"I'm here." I whispered softly and kissed her forehead.

"I know......but." she stop saying and looked at Alex.

"Shhh... No but." I says.  "From now on, we'll only focus on our future. No more past." I said and again kissed her forehead.

"Hmm." She hummed but a lonely tear fell down on her cheeks. I wiped her tears and hug her. Alex also wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm lucky to found you." She muttered pressing her face in my chest.

"I'm lucky enough to found you both and be your little family's member." I confessed truthfully.

We sat inside the car and start to discuss our plans.  "So, where do you want to go first?" I asked.

"wherever you take me, i'll follow." She kissed my jaw. Alex is playing in my lap. And look at her flirting with me.

"You really like to make things hard for me." I looked at her in defeat.

"I like to make you hard." She whispered in my ear and shivers run down on my spine.

"You really asking for punishment." I muttered under my breathe and took a deep breathe.

"Tonight, I'll accept everything you'll give me." She bite my earlobe.  "Tonight, I'll submiss myself to you. But just Tonight." She whispered.

Thanks to the car's partision, the driver can't see us. See her. I closed my eyes and think about Alex, if he was not here with me then I'll surely spanks his mumma right now.

"... be careful with what are you asking for, wifey. Because if I took every control then you'll regret later." I tried to warn her but she just blow in my ear.

"I can spank you for this, Shorty. Right here, in front of Alex and driver." I glared at her.

"Let's wait and see, what you can do tonight." She smirked and put some distance between us. I sighed in relief.

"I can do everything. And I'll make sure that you couldn't able walk for whole week." I growled looking at her.

Her body shivers but she quickly regained her confidence.

Tonight, You'll regret messing with me; i smile at my plans.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT 📢📢

THIS STORY IS ABOUT TO END IN FEW MORE CHAPTERS.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘