THE FIRST APPEARANCE

ELIORA'S POV

Next day we come home with Alex. Azriel drive us to home and i invited him inside. When we enter in house, we got to know that his family is staying with us.

"How is my grandson" my mom came and hug Alex.

"Doctor said that he is fine now" Azriel says beside me.

"Kids go and freshen up, and come have breakfast" My dad said and i nodded then held Azriel's hand and lead towards my room.

"Ms. Knight, it's morning." Azriel says in my ears.

"So, what?" I asked in confusion

"Don't you think, it's inappropriate to go to your room?" He says and blow in my ear.

"Eww, you're such a pervert!!" I made a disgusting face at him.

"Then why you're pulling me in your room?" He tease me with his cocky smirk.

"I was taking you to my room so you can have rest and freshen up" i said as we enter in my room.

"You can sleep till i fresh up" i said and walk in my closet.

In the hospital, he refused to sleep on same bed with Alex and force me to sleep with Alex. And he went to sleep on couch, which was short for him.

I saw him struggling to sleep. So i thought it will be good if he sleep in my room. But here he gets dirty thoughts.

I take a shower and change into new pair of clothes. When i went to my room. I saw him sleeping shirtless on my bed.

I went near him and sit beside his head

I went near him and sit beside his head. I run my fingers through his hairs. Its soft and silky, i caressed his head softly.

"Mm Shorty~." He says in hoarse voice.

"Go back to sleep." I kissed his forehead.

"You also sleep." He says in sleepy and try to pull me on bed.

"No, I've to go downstairs and feed Alex." I said with smile.

"I love you~" he says and go back to sleep, leaving me with a racing heart.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

My heart is pounding loudly in my chest. Like it will come out anytime. I'm still not used to his unannounced confession.

I push my thoughts aside and get up slowly putting his head comfortably on pillow. I went downstairs only to see everyone still playing with Alex and Aurora.

"Everyone did you eaten breakfast." I stand in middle of them and glare at them.

"W..we were just going to eat." Azriel's dad nervously.

"You couldn't take care of your health." I look at each of them with anger. I take Alex in my arms and again looks at everyone.

"In 2 minutes, i want everyone in dinning room" i command and went towards the dinning room.

They quickly run towards the dinning room as i walk. I couldn't let them stay empty stomach.

I went and sit on my chair with Alex on my lap. Everyone sit on their seats and start eating breakfast.

I feed Alex his baby food and milk. Alex eat his breakfast obediently. I didn't eat because Azriel also didn't eat, so I'll eat with him When he wakes up.

After eating breakfast. I went to my room to put sleepy Alex on bed. As i enter in room the same scene appears in front of me.

Azriel was sleeping peacefully. I put Alex in his arms and he quickly hug Alex in his strong arms.

Alex also wrapped his small body in his arms comfortably and sleep peacefully.

I don't know why but these both get together before me and Azriel, like these both are couple not me and Azriel.

I went to sit on couch and take out my laptop to do my work. While Alex and Azriel slept.

I don't realise the time, and i snapped out of my work and when i felt a hands around my waist and weight on my shoulder.

"When did you woke and come here?" I asked and looked at him.

"When you're busy with work" Azriel said and snuggle close to me. I looked towards the bed and saw pillows around Alex.

"You know, when you're gone downstairs. I've got the call from my manager and he said I've to go to a party and i need a female company." He said and looked at me.

"So?" I asked like i didn't catch his hint.

"I want to go with you, will you come with me?" He asked me with pitiful expression.

"But, I've to take care of Alex." I said and look at him.

"Why? He will also come with us" he said with smile.

"Alex will come too?" I asked in confusion. A kid in adults party, wouldn't it will trouble others.

"Of course, he will come. Did you think I'll not take Alex with us?" He said and raise his one eyebrow.

"No, but i thought a kid in adults party" i tell him about my thoughts.

"Ohh my cute, lovely shorty. It will be our first appearance in public." He said and kissed my forehead then lay down on my lap.

"And i would like to tell everyone about you and Alex." He said smiling at me.

"Ok, but get up." I said trying to get away from him.

"No way." He quickly wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and buried his face in my stomach.

"I'm not leaving you, not this time, not in this life, or not in any life." He said and i felt my cheeks burning.

He is a flirty man.

.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE ❤️ SUBSCRIBE COMMENT AND SUPPORT 😘