THE CAR ROMANCE (18+)

ELIORA'S POV

We were on the way to home but the atmosphere in the car was really, I really don't know why but..........the sexual tension was way too much.

Azriel's hand on my thigh is torture and pleasure both. His hand caressing my inner thighs.... almost near my clít.

I shift little and his hand rubbed my clít. His rough fingers against my core. Thanks to my dress's spilt.

Azriel's eyes quickly diverted towards me from road and in a second he stop the car on roadside. I looked at him getting out of car and coming to my side of door.

"Come out." He grunted as he opened the door. I looked at him in nervousness.

Is he upset?, Is he going to leave me here?.

As he understood my nervousness, he hold my arm and gently pulled me out of car and closed the door.

"What happened?" He asked cupping my face in his palms. "W..why you stopped the car?" I asked nervously.

"You're asking like you don't know, what is going to happen and you're not dripping wet. Are you wet for my cock or me? Cara mia." He whispered in my ear, and I feel my inner panty soaked and stick to my clít.

"Like if I put my hand in your panties and won't find you soaked and dripping wet." He bites my earlobe and slide his hand to my shoulder, to waist, to under my dress through the split.

His hand rubbed my clít through my panty. I gasped and hold his shoulders. He was holding my waist from his free hand as he planted kisses on my neck. My hands went in his hair and giving him permission to go further.

His fingers slide my panties aside and he thrust 2 fingers inside me. Because of my mess his fingers slide deeper inside me. The sound of his fingers working on my clít can be heard clearly.

"A... Azriel, I'm coming." I whines as I feel myself on verge of coming.

"Come...for me love." His fingers pace fasten and soon I comes on his fingers but his fingers doesn't stop and continue to thrust.

"Ahh~" I moàn as my second orgàsms rolled over followed by third. Tears streaming down on my cheeks as I breath heavily against him.

He picked me up, and wrapped my legs around his waist. My back pressed by car, as Azriel fumbled with his pant.

He thrust his monster fully inside my pussy without any warning. I hissed as he stretch my pussy with his fingers to slide his monster even deeper.

He kissed on my lips and thrust into me. "Umm~...ahh~" I moan in between the kiss. He bites my lower lip and entangled our tongues as he fasten his thrusting. Shivers run down on my spine and I feel him in my womb bulging.

"W..what, w..why are you getting big?" I stuttered but managed to say it.

"Seeing you like this makes me hard, sweetheart." He pulled down my dress to reveal my breasts, he bites on my upper breast then suck and lick it, leaving a hickey.

I could practically feel him bulging inside me and stretching my pussy wider than ever.

"Ahh~" I whines in pain and grab his shoulders tightly. "No matter, how much I fuck you, you're always tight and squeezing me with your pulsing pussy." He growled and thrust hard.

He opened the backseat door and laid me on the seat and hover over me without taking his dick out of me.

"Argh.... fúck." He growl and thrusting harshly. "I'm gonna come." He says.

His thrusting get harsh with each move as I feel something on the verge of coming.

"Shít..... you're squeezing me tightly, are you close to coming?" He asked and I nodded.

"Come for me, my love." He says and I come with a scream. Tears were rolling down on my cheeks. I feel warm inside me.

"Fúck...." He cursed and looked into my eyes. "Eliora..." He said my name and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked feeling something different.

"I...I accidentally come...come inside you." He said and I finally realised that his monster is still inside me.

I looked at him in shocked. That's why I feel warm inside me, it's turned out that his sperm is inside me. He looked scared, I think I can't do anything now. What's done is done.

I cups his face in my trembling hands and peck on his lips.

"It's okay, it is not possible to get pregnant with just one shot." I said calmly.

"E..Eli, it's not like, I don't want kids with you......I just want to wait for Alex to grow up, then I want kids. I don't want to make Alex feel neglected." He said in hesitation.

"It's okay, I understand you." I smile at him.  "And I also want to wait for our kids." I said.

"I love you." He confessed and kissed my forehead.

"I like you too." I said.

He smiled and doesn't say anything. He sit on his knees and looked at us, where we're joined together. He slowly pulled out his monster.

"You looked more beautiful with my cum sliping out of your tight pussy." He teased me and took out some tissue to clean ourselves.

He clean me but leave his cum to slips out of me. I tried to took at tissue to clean my pussy but he stopped my hands.

"I want you to leave my cum inside you, slipping out of your pussy, when you walk around. So you don't forget that I'm yours. You don't have to mine because I'm yours." He said with a smirked on his lips.

"But...." I tried to object but he put a finger on my lips.  "Shhh....no but." He said and pulled my panties at their place.

After our session, he again start to drive but this time with satisfaction. I feel little nervous, going home while his cum dripping out of my pussy.

We reached home till 11:30 PM. Mom welcome us as dad and Alex was already fallen asleep together. I tried to act normal as me and Azriel went to my room.

We took a shower and sleep without clothes, cuddling eachother tightly.
.
.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 90+ AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART 🥳
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘