BABY NAME

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It's been 2 days since Eliora was in hospital. Azriel stays with her this whole time. He learnt everything about newborn baby and how to take care of a baby.

He not only took care of both mother and baby but also Alex. Whenever Eliora fell asleep, Azriel took care of the baby and Alex.

He changed baby's diaper and fed her milk with baby bottle, in which Eli already filled her breast milk.

"Dada?" Alex goes and sit on his lap.  "Yes, little man." Azriel secured him on his lap and wrapped his arms around him.

"We didn't decide a name for princess. So what will we call her?" Alex asked innocently with doe eyes. Azriel looked into his eyes and took a deep breathe to calm his fast beating heart.

"How about you decide a name for her? After all, she's your little sister." Azriel said and pinched Alex's cheeks.

"Can I?" Alex asked excitedly.  "Yes. Ofcourse you can." Azriel said and Alex stood on his lap and jumped excitedly.

"Yeah!!— but what should I name her?" Alex asked and again say down on his lap looking at him in confusion.

"How about 'Asteria'?, it's means 'Of the stars'." Azriel suggest and waited for Alex's reaction.

"Wow, Dada, you're so intelligent!!" Alex cheered and again started jumping on Azriel's lap while clapping hands.

Azriel felt pain but decided not to stop happy Alex. He gently pulled him into hug and kissed his forehead.

"Baby and mumma is sleeping, little man.....so we've to keep quiet." Azriel muttered softly in his ears and caressed Alex's hairs.

"Okay, dada." Alex whispered softly and hand sign 'okay' to Azriel.

"Then princess's name will be 'Asteria Smith'." Azriel said and gently fist bump with Alex's little hand.

"Not a bad idea." A voice came and both father and son duo looked towards the bed.  "I didn't knew that my hubby and son can find a beautiful name for our baby girl!?"

Eliora teased them and tried to sit on bed but her back hurts badly.  "Wifey, you should rest." Azriel quickly goes to her and help her to sit and looked at baby crib, only to see baby sleeping peacefully.

"I like the name 'Asteria Smith'. It's perfect for her." Eli said and hug his waist, wrapping her arms around him.

"Are you hungry? Or feeling any pain?" He asked and kissed her forehead.  "No. Just my back......and lower abdomen." Eli whispered because she doesn't want Alex to know about her pain.

"What!! Mumma!! Are you in pain? Should I call doctor? Or grandparents?" Alex quickly came near her and hug her.

Eli helplessly looked at Azriel with smile. He shakes his and says to Alex.  "No, little man, mumma is fine. It's just little pain and it will go away after she take her medicine."

"Really?" Alex still looked at them in doubt.

"Yes. Baby, I'm fine." Eli said and hugged him. Alex also hugged her back and sit on her lap.

Azriel looked at them with smile.  "Come." Eli said and pulled his arm. Azriel smile and hug them both.

"Oops— did we disturbed your family time?" Sofia asked as she, Isabella, Matteo and Aaron entered in room.

"Yes—" before Azriel say anything Sofia cutted him off. 

"Even if we did, it doesn't matter. Because we came to meet our cute babies." Sofia said and went towards the crib. 

Azriel immediately blocked her way.  "No. My daughter is sleeping, so leave." He says stubbornly.

"But, her eyes are open and looking at us." Sofia retort and point at crib. Isabella took this chance and carried Alex in her arms.

"What!!— but.....still you can't take my kids— give my kids back!!" Azriel said as Sofia took baby giving her arms. 

"We're taking kids, because they're our nephew and niece too." This time Aaron said and open the door to leave before Azriel can do anything.

"No!! They're my kids. You can't take them." Azriel said and tried to go after them but Eli held his hand.

"They're not going anywhere, they're just outside so no need to worry." Eli calmly said as they leave, closing the door behind them.

"But....my son and daughter." Azriel sulking sit down and hugged Eli.

"But who says that Alex and Asteria is their kids?" Eli chuckled and sat on his lap, putting her head on his chest.

"....they took our babies." Azriel said wrapping his arms tightly around her.

"They'll be back in sometime because you know Asteria will feel hungry in sometime." Eli explained calmly, holding her laugh.

"But where's my dangerous mafia hubby?, who killed people? What is your team knows about this, that their leader is sulking for his kids?" She teased and entangled their fingers.

"I don't care. I only care about you and our kids." He boldly said. Eli laughed at his statement and turned to kissed his cheeks.

"In evening, we can go back home." Azriel said and Eli looked at him in surprised.

"Really!?" She looked at him in excitement.

Sigh.... like mother like son.

"Yes, we can go home." Azriel again says and Eli's smile widen.

"Wow, it's good news. Now I don't have to eat this hospital's tasteless food anymore." She excitedly dance while sitting on his lap.

"No. Doctor strictly told me not to give you any spicy food for another 2 weeks." Azriel said, breaking Eli's daydreaming.

She looked at him with doe eyes and pouty lips.  "Hubby~ do you want your wife to eat tasteless food?" She tried to melt him but he closed his eyes and ignored her protest.

"Azriel!! I'm talking to you." Eli shouted and pinched his six-pack abs.

"No. You're not eating any spicy food until doctor says." He opened his eyes and looked into her eyes.  "It's for your own good."

"I don't want good. I want spicy food." Eli said stubbornly and crossed her hands to her chest.

"You're the worst husband in the world." She says and rolled her eyes.  "You can't even let your wife eat food after she give birth to your child."

"...okay, but only a little bit." Azriel said in defeat.

"Okay, thank you. You're the best hubby in the world." She cheered up and hug him.

Ohh...but just a moment ago, I was the worst husband?

Woman. My woman and her mood swings.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😀