ALEX'S BIRTHDAY

ELIORA'S POV

We went towards the kitchen and saw mom standing outside. She's shocked and looking inside the kitchen.

"Mom, what happened?" Adeline asked as we approached her.

"Look inside, then talk to me." Mom says and I and Adeline looked inside the kitchen. The scene Inside the kitchen was bad.

Bad?..... it's worst. Horrible.

Whole kitchen was covered in flour. Dad, brother Joseph, Azriel and Alex and Aurora were showered in flour and chocolate.

Our eyes widened at the look of them. And we turned towards mom.  "Are you sure? We're not in wrong house?" Adeline says with nervous laugh.

"Haha, we're in our house." Mom taunted.  "Why didn't you stop them?" I asked.

"I tried, but you know Smith Men." Mom says and we ladies sigh in defeat. Men was understandable but kids also. Alex and Aurora is playing in flour or ingredients of cake.

"I can understand kids play, but they! They're adult men but look at them playing with flour!!" Adeline says and we again looked inside the kitchen.

Only to see Dad throwing flour on brother Joseph's face, and Azriel and kids start laughing. Then Joseph took flour and throw it on Azriel's face and started to laugh. The look on Azriel's face was funny. He stared at Joseph and then took a fistful of flour and rubbed in on Joseph's face.

Well, we got 'adult' kids in our home.

"My sweet kitchen is destroyed." Mom wipe her fake tears.

"Let's stop them." I said and we step inside the kitchen. They all stop after seeing us. We ladies keep our face expressions angry to scare them.

"What. Is. This?" We says together in flat tone as we glare at them. Alex and Aurora walk near us and hugged my and Adeline's leg and flash a bunny smile.

I almost forgot my anger and smile but quickly hide it and bend down to Alex's level.  "Alex?" I looked at him trying to get angry but he's looking at me with his cute doe eyes.

God, I don't want to play this game. He's cheating. He can't show me his cute eyes and melt my heart.

"Y...your cute eyes attack will not work."  It's working.

"Mumma?" He cutely said and flash the bunny smile.

No, I can't melt at his cuteness.

It's trap!!

"Mum...Mumma, I lob wu." He cups my face in his tiny palms and peck at my lips and hug me.

Dear God, I'm sorry but I got defeated by my son and his cuteness.

"My cute baby." I took Alex in my arms and stand up, ignoring his flour covered body. He giggles and hug me, rubbing all his flour on me.

I looked towards everyone. They all are staring at me with lots of love. But I can spare kids but not adults.

"Andrew Smith, Joseph Smith and Azriel Smith, you three will clean the kitchen. Then you'll go and clean yourselves. Did you understand?" I said in Stern tone and glared at them.

They gulps and nodded.  "Words?" I raised my left eyebrow. 

"Yes, we'll clean the kitchen."  They said together.

"Okay." I nodded and turned my back towards them to hide my smile.

"And before you start cleaning, bring us ladies some snacks. We're in living room." Mom says and also turned to laugh silently.

"This is your punishment. Do it properly. And bring us snacks fast, our movie is going to start." Adeline says and we leave from there silently laughing.

We didn't turn to see their expression. We started to laugh as we reached to living room. We stopped laughing as soon as we saw them coming with snacks and put it on table.

"Eli?" Azriel looked towards me while pouting sadly.

"Addy?" Brother Joseph looked towards Adeline while pouting sadly too.

"Wife?" Dad looked towards mom while pouting sadly too.

We ladies rolled out eyes.  "You're now dirtying the living room. Do you also want to clean this?" We says together.

"I'm sorry." They said. 

"Go and clean your created mess." We bit our inner cheeks to stop ourselves from smiling.

Azriel lean towards me and whispered.  "I'll clean this mess. but who'll clean the mess, when I'll be done fucking you?" He bit my earlobe and leave after winking at me.

I keep my face expression natural and took Alex for bath. Adeline went to give bath to Aurora. After Smith men done cleaning the kitchen, I and Adeline went to bake a cake for Alex's birthday.

We're not inviting any guests because we don't want Alex and Aurora to deal with media or any problems. My parent's will came and we will celebrate Alex's birthday happily.

Decoration and baking was done till evening.  "Mom, dad!!" I went to hug them as soon as I saw them.

"How are you? Princess." My dad asked.  "I'm fine. Are you both good?" I asked.

"If you're fine, then we're also fine." Mom says and kissed my forehead.

"Then let's start Alex's birthday." Azriel says and we set the cake in living room. Adeline call the workers to celebrate with us.

I gave Alex to Azriel. He looked at me in shock.  "Alex will cut the cake with his dad." I said and smile. Azriel smile and nodded.

He hold Alex's hand and grab the fake knife to cut the cake. We sing the birthday song as Alex blow the candles with the help of Azriel and cut the cake.

"First bit to mumma." Azriel came towards me with Alex holding a piece of cake in his tiny hand. "Uh-huh, first bit to Son and dadda." I feed the cake to Alex and Azriel.

"Mumma, I lob wu." Alex says and fed me cake. 

"I love you too, my baby." I kissed his cheeks and hug him.

"And I love you both." Azriel kissed our foreheads and hug us.

We celebrated Alex's birthday happily. My parent's stay tonight to spend time with Alex. The took Alex to sleep with them.

And as Azriel promised, he did fúcked me hard and rough. Almost knocked out my breathe with kiss and and his force thrusts.

He is man of his words. He fucked me so hard that I'm sure, I will not able to walk next day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😀