OFFICE ROMANCE

ELIORA'S POV

I did the biggest mistake of my life. Why did I even go for the meeting, when I knew that he put a vibrator inside me.

Now I'm suffering because of it.

He is playing with the vibrator, sometime he increased the speed and when I'm close to come he stopped. The meeting room was not far from my cabin so he was able to control the vibrator perfectly.

"Boss? Are you okay?" My manager asked. I pressed my thighs together tightly but it only worsen the vibration.

"Y..yeah, Continue the meeting." I commanded and tried to forget the sensation between my thighs and focus on meeting.

A knot started to build in my lower abdomen and I feel myself on the verge of coming but again Azriel stopped the vibrator. I wanted to scream but my employees will think me as crazy.

"What do you think about this boss?" An employee asked.

"Huh......what?" I looked at them in confusion.

"We're asking you that should we go with this plan?" My manager said looking at me confused.

"Where were you lost, Boss?" An employee asked.

When you'll have 2 vibrators inside your pussy and butthole, then you'll understand where I was lost.

I wanted to say this but I can't. "Let my manager handle this project." I announced and they looked at me in shock.

"Meeting finished, now you all can leave." I announced and they all leave after bowing to me. I waited for them to leave and then get up with wobbly legs. Vibrator again started making hard for me to walk.

Somehow I managed to walk to my cabin and walk inside only to see Azriel sitting on couch playing with the remote.

"Oh! You're here early?" He pretended to surprised by my presence and again increased the speed to max.

"Fúck....s...stop it." My thighs clenched together because of the sensation.

"Do you want to come? Eliora." He asked sitting on couch like a king. I nodded but he shakes his head. "Words baby, you've to use words."

I feel my cheeks burning. He never leave a chance to embarrass me. "Y....yes, I want to come so badly." I said.

"Come here." He gives his hand towards me, I held his hand and walk near him with wobbly legs.

"You were a good girl all this time, so I should reward you, right?" His hands wrapped around my waist and gripped my waist band of skirt. And the next moment he ripped my skirt into pieces. Vibrator stop vibrating and I sigh in relief and frustration.

"Take off my pants, Cara mia." He commanded in dominating tone. I was so overwhelmed by the feeling that without thinking once I started to fumble with his pant. I opened his belt and he lifted his body to slide down the pant. I slides his brief along with his pant, freeing his long, Thick monster.

"Get. On. Your. Four." He hissed as he saw me looking at his dick greedily, waiting for him to fuck me. I didn't move from my place and looked at him angrily.

He chuckled darkly and pulled me towards him quickly and smashed his lips on mine. He pulled me on his lap and started the vibrator again. I moaned in his mouth as he gripped my ass and grind it on his hard cock. My panties is the only barrier between us.

When I reached to coming he directly pulled out the vibrator from my pussy and butthole. Suddenly I feel empty after being filled with vibrator till now. I looked at him in frustration but he just smirked and show me the vibrator dripping with my come.