TROUBLE MAKER KIDS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was midnight when a little toddler walked down of his bed and dashed towards the door.

Alex walked in the corridor and knocked on a bedroom door. After a few seconds the door opened, revealing Aurora.

"Alex!!" She smiled brightly and grabbed his hand and pulled him in her bedroom and closed the door.

"Thank God, you're not caught." She whispered looking at him.

"Sis, everyone is sleeping so let's go." Alex whispered to her and point towards the door.

"Yeah, let's go." Aurora replied and they both quietly walked out of bedroom, downstairs towards the kitchen.

They opened the freezer door and stared at the different flavours of ice cream. They looked at each others with sly smile and took chocolate and strawberry flavour ice-cream.

"Victory belongs to us." Aurora whispered softly.  "And it tastes so good." Alex said and they say on kitchen counter.

"Hmm...my strawberry flavour ice-cream is really tasty." Aurora's mouth watering as she eat a spoon of her ice cream.

"My chocolate one is tasty too." Alex said and eat his chocolate flavour ice-cream.

"It will be more good, when baby girl will also join us, in our midnight snacks mission." Aurora said eating her ice cream.

"Yeah. Then we will always snuck to eat snacks." Alex said eating his ice cream.

They both got busy in eating and didn't notice their surrounding. Suddenly the kitchen light on, Alex and Aurora scream in surprised.

"Mumma." They both shouted hugging each other tightly in fear.

"Yes? Our dear kids." Adeline said leaning on kitchen's  left side door frame.

"You called us?" Eli said leaning on right side of door frame. They both glared at kids with their arms crossed.

"I told you Eli, ice cream and snacks are missing these days. And look we found the little thiefs." Adeline says looking at Eliora.

Alex and Aurora looked at them with widen eyes then down towards the ice cream. They looked at each other and nodded. They walked down of kitchen counter and forward their hands, closing their eyes.

Eliora and Adeline looked at them in suspense. Alex and Aurora both started to walk like 'sleep-walking', ladies got stunned seeing them acting.

"You little thiefs." Eli and Adeline quickly carried them in arms and looked at them.

"First you came to eat ICE CREAM in MIDNIGHT. And when you get caught, you're acting to sleepwalking?" Eliora scolded them.

"Who taught you this?" Adeline asked looking at Aurora intensely.

"Dad and Azzy." Aurora said pouting sadly.

"Dada said that we can eat snacks at midnight and if we got caught them pretend to sleepwalk." Alex pouted and pecked on Eli's lips and hug her.

"Azriel!!" Eliora shouted in frustration.

"Joseph!!" Adeline also shouted in frustration.

Suddenly two pairs of arms wrap around Eli and Adeline's waist and spin them back.

"Wifey, you shouldn't stop kids from eating." Azriel said taking Alex in his arms.  "Aww, my little man, must be hungry." He kissed Alex's cheeks.

"My princess like ice cream, and you shouldn't stop her from eating." Joseph complained taking Aurora in his arms, kissing her forehead.

"You both brothers are spoiling the kids. We can't let you do this." Adeline huffed in frustration.

"No eating snacks in middle of night." Eliora said strictly, looking at Alex.

Alex turned to look at Azriel and pouted. Azriel and Joseph put them down on kitchen counter and gave them their ice creams back.

"Eat peacefully kids, we're taking your moms. And go to sleep together." Azriel and Joseph both said and throw Eli and Adeline over their shoulders and walked upstairs towards their bedrooms.

Eliora and Adeline whisper ly shouted and held their husbands. "Good night, guys." Both brothers said and goes in their rooms.

Azriel throws Eli on bed and hover over her looking down on her body while licking his lower lip.

"I'm also in mood of midnight snack." He whispered in her ear and bit her earlobe seductively.

"A... Azriel!!" Eliora whispered as a chill ran down on her spine.

"Shhh...no talking tonight. I've been waiting for last 9 months for this night." His rough breathing caressed her neck, as he kissed her it.

She moàn in pleasure as he kissed, bit, mark her as his. Tonight Babygirl was sleeping with her grandparents, which benefits Azriel.

As Azriel open her nightwear, Eli covered her stomach with her hands.
"A... Azriel, I'm not like before... you'll not like it." Eliora whispered slowly.

"There's nothing that will make me not like you, Wifey." Azriel said and remove her hands from her stomach.

"And this is the evidence of our love simbol." He kissed her stomach. 
"I love that how much strong you're." He again kissed her stomach.

"The way you handle our baby....the painful delivery, and waking up every hour to fed baby. You're just incredible." He says and kissed all over her stomach.

"I'm so proud of you." He says and goes up to meet with her eyes. A tear escaped from her eyes. He wiped away her tears and kissed her eyes.

"I fúcking love you soo much." He whispered and smiled softly. Eliora smiled and peck on his lips.

"Let's sleep, it's still midnight. We've time till morning." Azriel smirked and turned off the table lamp.

AHEM AHEM.

You shouldn't disturb a couple's private time.

Go and wash your dirty minds with holy water. *Smirking emoji*
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😀