THE SELF CONTROL (18+)

AZRIEL'S POV

I lost my control and kissed her so greedily that we will feel this even after this.

She was grinding herself on me and it was already extremely painful for me to control myself. I grip her hips and guide her upside down.

She moans and runs her hands in my hairs. "A...Az, I...I want to come." She stuttered. And that was the as I lose my control and guide my one hand towards her clít.

I support her body with other hand and kept her against the wall. I touch her already wet, dripping pussy.

"Ah~....y...yes, Az, p.. please don't stop." She moans loudly as I touch her. I kissed her to prevent her loud moans.

Her parents is downstairs and if they hear us then what will they thought that I was wrecking their daughter's sweet little pussy, while they were downstairs.

"You still have time. Tell me to stop." I asked her and rubbed her clít, spreading her juices.

She looked at me with lust full eyes. "Please, Az, make me come." She breaths heavily again my chest. Her breast moving upside down.

"Think about it again, Cara mia." I asked her again to confirm. Because of we do this then she can never get away from me.

"I want you." She kissed me and I pulled her close to me and grip her towel, and in a blink of eye her towel was lying on floor.

"Oh huh." She broke the kiss and looked at me with widen eyes and tried to covers her body.

"No, you're mine to see, mine to love, mine to fúck, mine to cherished and you'll never ever stop me." I said.

"I asked you and you give yourself to me and now you can't back off." I thrust 2 fingers inside her tight pussy as she arches her back.

"I.. it's hurt....ta...take it out." She whines in pain. "Fúck, you're so tight." I slowly moves my fingers as she leaned and bite my neck to suppress her moans.

I pumps my fingers inside her, stretching her so she can take me. In sometime she managed to move in rhythm with me.

"A... Az, I'm coming." She says and squeeze my fingers. "Yes, come for me, Cara mia." I you can quicken my movements and kissed her neck.

"Ahhhhh~~" she comes on my fingers with loud moan. I slowly took out my fingers and show her my fingers dripping with her juices.

I lick my fingers. She is more sweet than I thought. I licked each and every drop of her cum as she looked at me with blushing face.

"Azriel....no." she turned her face other side trying to hide her embarrassed face.

"You're sweet as honey, Cara mia." I kissed her and thrust 3 fingers inside her this time. She moàn as my fingers stretching her.

I moves my fingers in and out of her clít. "A...Az....n..o.... I'm tired." She tried to speak but it's only came like whisper.

"We've not even started, Cara mia." I kissed her deeply and moves my fingers in rapid speed. I feels her again clenched around my fingers but I didn't slow down my speed.

"A.. Azriel, ah~ Ahh~ I... I'm...." She tried to speak but failed miserably.

"Come, Cara mia." I kept my movements high as her 2nd comes rolled over her followed by third.

Till she calms, her body becomes jelly against mine. I firmly held her body against mine and fumble with my trouser and pulled down my pants and boxer.

I rubbed my hand full of her cum over my cock. "Let's go to bedroom." I whispered to her and start to walk.

"W..what, but A..Alex." she asked in panicked. "Mom already took him with her before I came here." I said and walk out of washroom and walked towards the bed.

I gently put her on bed and hover over her. Her eyes gaze at my hard cock. Her eyes widened at the sight and looked at me with scared.

"N..no....th...that will never fit." She tried to turn away but I pinned her both hands above her head and hold her chin with my free hand.

"I told you, sweetheart. No turning back." I whispered against her lips and peck on it.

"It will never fit." She muttered with doe eyes looking at me.

"We will make it fit." I said and grip my cock with one hand and another hand was still pinning her hands.

I rubbed the tip of my cock over her wet dripping pussy. I control my desire and hold back to calm her first.

"Cara mia." I called her name as she looked at me. "Alex's birthday is on 2 March right?" I question her as she gives me confused look.

"Y...yes, but why?." She asked. Already distracted by the situation. I held my cock at the entrance of her pussy.

"I want to plan my son's birthday party." I said with smile.

"Then why are you asking, you can do it." She says with a chuckles.

Taking advantage of the opportunity I thrust inside her in one go. Damn, she is so tight that I hardly can move.

She scream in pain but I kissed her softly to distract her from pain. She scratched my back but I endure it and tried to smoothen her.

"Shh...you can take it, Cara mia." I kissed her forehead. "Tell me to move when you're ready?." I said and she looked at me with teary eyes.

I looked down to where our bodies joint and spot a little blood dripping out of her pussy and around my dick.

"You're mine completely. And now you can't ever leave me, I'll not let you go." I whispered to her and kissed her forehead.
.
.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 80+ AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART 🥳

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT 😘