THE DEAL

AZRIEL'S POV

"Let's go to eat something." I said as we went towards the food area. First I take a pudding for Alex. And Eli take a drink for herself.

"Here my little boy." I feed one spoon of pudding to Alex and he giggles, wanting more to eat.

"Dada... Dada." He demanded and cling to me and hold my neck with his one little arms and try to grab the pudding with another.

"Yes, yes baby. I'm only feeding you. No one will take your pudding." I says and feed him again.

Eli chuckles looking at us but when I looked at her she turn her head other side and pretend to drink her wine.

Suddenly my eyes landed on 3 men. Who was standing in corner and looking at us.

"Eli, I'm going to meet someone." I informed her. And she looked at me with confusion.

"Ok, give me Alex." She tried to take Alex but I stop her.

"It's ok. I can take care of him, you can go and meet others." I said softly. She nodded and went to meet some business person, who was eagerly waiting for her.

I went towards those 3 men with Alex and his pudding.

God, he like...no wait, he love pudding more than anything.

I'm scared that one day he will refuse to identify me as his dad, just for a pudding.

"Hey." One of them said and stretch his hand towards me for handshake. But as I was holding Alex and his delicious pudding. I couldn't handshake with him.

They chuckles and patted my shoulder instead. I nodded at them. Alex glance at them and hide his face in my neck.

"Your son is cute." Second one said and looked at Alex. Alex simply ignored them and their compliment.

"And arrogant too" Third one mumbled as I glare at him. How dare he call my son arrogant. He is arrogant, his whole family arrogant.

My son is cute, adorable and sweet child.

"I'm Mason." First one introduced himself.

"I'm Brandon." Second was introduced himself.

"I'm Adam." The arrogant one said.

"I'm Azriel Smith." I said and put down the empty pudding plate.

"So, Mr. Smith, we considered your deal. And we liked it." Mason said with straight face.

"We would like to talk more specifically but I don't think it's right time." He said and glanced at Alex in my arms.

"But I would like to join your team. And I'm sure about that." I expressed my thoughts.

"Do you agree with the problem, which will come in your way." Brandon asked in serious tone.

''Yes, I agree." I assured him.

I'll do anything for my son and wife. Even if it's means for me to face big problems.

"Azriel." I hear my name as I looked back to see Eliora coming towards me.

"Meet my fiancee, Eliora Knight." I introduced her to them. Eli looked at them with straight face and eyes fuming with anger.

"Hello, lady General." Adam playfully called Eli and wink at her.

"What are you doing with them." She ignored them and directly asked me.

"Ohho, lady General, don't get angry. We were just talking." Brandon said with smirk.

"I didn't asked you. So just shut your mouth." Eli grunted at them.

And most important, how they know about Eli being a military General.

"Eli, do you know eachother?" I asked in confusion.

"Of course, we know eachother. Right lady General." Adam playfully said and again wink at Eli.

I'll take out his eyes if he again wink at my woman. How dare he.

"Can you stop flirting with my woman." I growled and glare at them.

"Oops, sorry." Adam acted like he was sorry but I know he was again playing.

"I asked you, what were you talking to them?" Eli tugged my arms and looked at me with complaining eyes.

"I was talking to them about business." I answered her and pulled her near me by her waist.

"Let's go." She said and try to pull me. But my dear shorty forgot that I'm taller and heavier than her.

"Wow, we got to see lady General's possessive side " Adam again was going to wink but stopped when he saw me glaring at him.

"Eli, how do you know them?" I asked in irritation. Because she never mentioned them to me.

Alex suddenly stirred in his sleep. And we all got froze in our spots. No one dare to make a single noise till we confirmed that Alex again fall asleep.

"Now, tell me." I whispered to them with questioning eyes.

"Who don't know the kings of underworld, the mafia kings." Eli mumbled but enough to let us hear.

"Who don't know about military General Nightmare." Mason said and rolled his eyes.

"And what business do you have with them?" Eli whispered to me.

I was to tell her about my business with them but I don't want to lie to her and I choose to say truth.

"I'm planning to join them, as mafia king." I said and closed my eyes, not daring to looked into her eyes.

Suddenly a slap landed on my cheeks and I open my eyes to see. Eli was shocked.

Mason, Brandon and Adam was holding back their laugh, at least they tried to.

Then who slapped me?

.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE 70+ SUBSCRIBE, COMMENTS AND SUPPORT 😘