HAPPY FAMILY, HAPPY LIFE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Azriel and Eliora reached home till evening, after completing their paper work.

"Dada!! Mumma!!" Alex ran towards them as soon as he saw them.  "Why are you so late!? You know, I was waiting for you whole day." He added and Azriel carried him.

"I'm sorry, little man." Azriel said and kissed his cheeks.  "I also missed you so much." Azriel said and hug him tightly.

"Good, that you came back, because Asteria was crying nonstop." Adeline said and gave baby to Eliora.

"Aww, what happened to my baby girl? Look, mumma is here." Eliora hugged baby girl closely. Eliora sat on couch and put down baby in her lap then feed her with milk bottle.

Everyone keep quiet, so baby can sleep peacefully after drinking milk.  "Are you both fine?" Azriel's dad whispered looking at them.

"Yes, Azriel is just little injured, but not serious." Eliora whispered, rocking baby softly in her lap.

"Really? It's not serious right?" Eli's dad whispered worriedly. Azriel shakes his head.

"No. I'm totally fine." He says with smile, Alex looked at him innocently.

"Dada, are you injured badly?" Alex pouted sadly looking at Azriel. He hugged his neck tightly.

"Ohh my baby, I'm fine, don't worry." Azriel console Alex and took Alex's palm on his heart. 

"As long as this heart beats, I'm always with you." Azriel said and kissed Alex's forehead.

"Don't worry, Dada, when I'll grow up, I'll take care of you and handle your all work, so you can rest." Alex said with determination of success.

Everyone smile at his innocence and Azriel cups Alex's face in his palms and kissed his nose.  "Of course, you can, baby."

"After all, a happy family leads to a happy life." Azriel's mom said with smile. She caressed Alex's head with love.

"Our Alex is so intelligent."  Eli's mom said and caressed Eli's head.  "My daughter raised her son very well." She says and Eli smiled towards her.

"Okay, guys, you should go and rest. You came back from a mission and must be tired. Your dinner will be served in your room." Joseph said considering their tiredness.

"Thank you, brother." Eli said with smile and stood up with sleeping baby in her arms.

"Good night, everyone." Azriel said and went towards his room with Eliora and babies.

They entered in room and Eli put baby in crib. And sat on bed beside Azriel. Alex crawl into her lap and hugged her.

"Mumma, are you tired?" He asked keeping his head on her heart, hearing her heartbeats.

"A little bit, baby." Eli said and Alex touched her cheeks worriedly.  "Don't worry, I'll be fine after some rest."

"Are you feeling pain?" Azriel asked and gave her a glass of water. Eli drank water and looked at him with a small smile.

"No, just a little bit." She says and leaned on him. Alex hug them both.

"I'm sorry, it's happened because of me." Azriel said and kissed her forehead.

"It's not your fault." Eli said and looked into his eyes. They stays in that position for some time. Their dinner came and they freshen up to eat together.

After eating, Eliora put Alex to sleep bedside baby, as he likes to stay with his baby sister. Azriel pulled Eliora on bed and hugged her.

"Thank you for everything, love." Azriel said and pulled her body against him.

"I did it for you. With you." Eli said and wrapped her arms around him and kissed on his heart.

"Azriel..." Eli looked up meeting his eyes.  "Yes, wifey." Azriel replied with soft smile.

"Should I tell Alex about his real parents." Eli's eyes filled with tears as she said. Azriel was stunned but quickly wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Why you suddenly thought about this? Everything is going perfectly, so why you want to do this?" Azriel asked softly and caressed her cheeks.

"I...I don't want Alex to know about this from someone else....I know it's not something we will feel happy." She whispered and tears rolled down on her cheeks.

"I don't want him to feel betrayed by us....he trusted us with whole heart. I can't see him hurt." She says and Azriel nodded.

"I got it.....but how about we wait for him to grow up a little bit more, atleast till he's teenager." Azriel suggested and Eli looked at him.

"You're right!! I'll wait for him." Eli said and sniffle and hugged him.

"I love you so much." Azriel said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you more than anything." Eliora said and kissed his cheeks.

They both cuddle till they fall asleep. But in Eli's mind there's many things going on.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME AND SUPPORT ME 😀

TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 80+ 💜