WEDDING DAY

THIRD PERSON POV

Time skip to wedding.

The wedding venue was decorated beautifully. White and red flowers are making the venue more beautiful. Guests were coming and enjoying the sweets.

Eli's parents were happy for their daughter to finally getting married to a good man. And sad because she will leave them soon, not only her but Alex too.

Azriel's parents, brother and sister in law were happy because they can finally take Eliora and Alex with them.

Other hand Azriel was nervous and walking around the groom's room, while his friends are looking at him with done face.

"Bro, you're groom have some confidence in yourself." Matteo said and rolled his eyes.

"Don't act like a shy bride, bro." Aaron taunted and smile at Azriel.

"If there is a friends like you then what is the need of enemies." Azriel grunted and sit on couch. "You should help me to feel relaxed but here you're taunting me."

"Ohh my dear bro is afraid, why are you afraid?" Aaron quickly jumped beside him and asked like he was talking to a baby. Azriel glared at him and push him away.

"Don't act like a bítch." Azriel said.

"Now, that's the problem. You complained that we don't care about you and when we do care, then you still complaint. So what should we do?" Matteo said without concern.

"Leave that, just tell me.....am I looking good?" Azriel asked looking nervous.

"This will be 19th time, you'll asked us the same question." Matteo raised his one eyebrow and glared at Azriel.

"And our answer will be still same, 'you're looking handsome', don't worry your wife will not run away." Aaron smirked at him.

Before Azriel could save anything the door of the room opened revealing a small figure walk inside with a man behind him.

"Dada!!" Alex saw his dad and run to him with his tiny legs. Azriel's mood quickly changed and he took Alex in his arms.

"Wow my baby looks so handsome." He kissed his forehead. "We both are twining."

             (Azriel and Alex's suits)

"Dada...han...son" Alex giggles and hug him.

"Are you calling me handsome baby!! Oh I'm so happy." Azriel forget his nervousness and play happily with Alex.

"Look, now he isn't nervous" Aaron whispered to Matteo.

"Eliora's love, Aaron. Everyone changed in love." Matteo shakes his head and chuckled lightly.

"I don't think everyone changed." Aaron muttered to himself.

"What did you said." Matteo asked. "N..no, nothing." Aaron smiled nervously.