LABOUR PAIN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Next day, everyone were in the living after lunch talking about random stuff or business. Eliora was in her room, and Azriel was in kitchen, preparing juice for her.

"Look at our friend being a wife slave!" Aaron tease Azriel and stand against the counter.

"Say it, bro, but when you'll be at my place and your wife will be pregnant than I'll say this to you too." Azriel rolled his eyes and continue squeezing fresh orange juices in juicer machine.

"Well, I'm not getting married. Anytime in my life." Aaron shrugged his shoulders. Azriel and Matteo looked at him with same expression.

Are you sure about that?.

"I'm proud of my friend. He's a good husband and father..... that's a different thing that he forced Eliora to drink juice." Matteo said patted Azriel's shoulder.

"Hey, I do this because she doesn't drink juice. And juice is good for health." Azriel  explained and poured the juice in glass.

"Yeah, we know that." Aaron and Matteo said as Azriel leave from there and went towards his room.

He opened his bedroom's door and step inside. He saw Eli sitting on bed with Alex and watching something on laptop.  "Hello, mumma and Son." He announced his presence and Eli and Alex looked at him.

Alex looked at juice in Azriel's hands and quickly stood up on bed.  "Haha, I remember, I've some school work left to do." Alex laughed nervously and jumped off the bed.

"Yeah!! I also have some business to do." Eliora laughed nervously and also stood up to leave.

Azriel put down the juice tray and block their way.  "Where are you going? My dear babies." Azriel asked smiling at them. They looked at him with nervous smile.

"We..2.. we're going to complete our work." They said together and tried to walk past him but Azriel put his arms around them and stopped them.

"Yeah, you can go but.....first finish your juice, you both." He says and point at juice. They both look at him with doe eyes. Azriel looked away and gently pushed them towards the juice glasses.

"Drink the juice." He commanded and looked at them. Eli and Alex looked at eachother and nodded.

They both started to run in different directions to avoid Azriel. He looked at them in surprised and and started running after them.

"Eli....Alex, stop running now." He shouted but they both ran and laughed at Azriel.

He tried to catch them but everytime they sneak away from his grip. Suddenly Eli scream holding her big baby bump.

"Eliora!!" Azriel immediately goes near her and hold her.  "W...what happened? Are you hurt?" He asked in worries.

"My....my water broke." Eli said in pain.  "Baby is coming." She added.

"B..baby is coming....what should I do?...water is broke, baby is coming." Azriel anxiously started to pace around her.

"What should I do?.... should I call everyone?.....or first call an ambulance?" He muttered walking around. While Eli looked at him with frowned eyebrows.

Is she really that dumb?

My water broke but here he is pacing around biting his nails?

"You dumb man, take me to hospital." Eli scream and again hold her tummy.  "I'll really kill you." She added.

"Y...yeah, yeah let's go. Alex go and tell everyone that baby is coming." Azriel said and Alex quickly ran downstairs to informed everyone.

Azriel quickly changed Eli's clothes and carried her in his arms to downstairs.  "Azriel, let's go quickly." Eli's dad said and lead him to outside, where Joseph was waiting in his car.

Azriel sat in backseat with Eli and her mom and Joseph sat in driver seat and Adeline with Alex in passenger seat. Everyone else follow them in another car with bodyguards surrounding them.

"Ahh... it's hurting." Eli shout in pain.  "Shh..shh baby, e... everything will be fine." Azriel tried to calm her but Eli gripped his hairs.

Now he shout in pain.

"You....you did this. That's why I'm in pain..... it's all your fault." Eli gripped his hairs tightly. Joseph burst in laughing and Eli got angry and hitted him with her back pillow.

"Ouch, Eli?" Joseph looked at her through rearview mirror.  "Stop laughing you idiot brother." Eli shout and hit him again.

"Serve you good." Azriel muttered and rubbed his head.  "You and your stupid stunt." Eli again gripped his hairs.  "Put me in this situation." She added.

"Eliora, calm down." Her mother quickly hold her back and patted her head, Eli took deep breathe.

"Eli, tried to relax, we'll reach to hospital soon, okay?" Adeline said. 

"Mumma? Are you okay?" Alex asked looking at her with sad pout.

"Yes....baby, mumma is fine." Eli huffed and smile at him. Azriel hold her hand and patted her cheeks with another.

Soon they reached hospital and Azriel quickly carried her in his arms and went inside, followed by everyone.

"Doctor? Doctor?" He shout and nurses came with stretcher bed and Azriel put her on bed.  "Come this way." Nurses quickly lead her towards labour room.

"Everything will be fine. You just need to calm down, baby." Azriel ran after her, holding her hand in his.

"Please wait outside." Doctor says and closed the door of the room without giving him time to respond.

"Calm down, Azriel." His dad patted Azriel shoulders.  

"Who even says, who fainted just by seeing me in labour." Azriel's mom taunted and rolled her eyes.

"Natalie!?" Andrew looked at his wife in embarrassment.  "We had a agreement that you'll not mention that ever." He added.

"Shut up, old man." Azriel's mom glared at him.

They heard Eli's cries from inside the room, making Azriel making more anxious.

"I... I'm going inside." Azriel muttered and stood up.

"Brother in law!!" Sofia quickly hold him down.  "You can't go inside without doctor's permission." Isabella said.

"But.... she's in pain." Azriel said looking at them anxiously.

"Because you put your sperm in her." Aaron muttered to himself.

"Stupid man, she's in labour, so of course it will hurt." Matteo muttered to himself and rolled his eyes.

"Please sit down." Eli's said and patted his shoulders.

Suddenly the labour room's door open and a nurse come out.

"Mr. Smith, Mrs. Smith is calling you inside." Nurse said and Azriel quickly got up to go.

"I'm coming!!" He says and nodded at everyone and went inside the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😀