SPECIAL NIGHT

THIRD PERSON POV

Everything went smoothly. Wedding ends with blessings of everyone. Both sides parents were happy and satisfied by the marriage. They wanted their kids to stay happy always.

They blessed them with lots of happiness and kids.  "God bless you with more beautiful and healthy kids." Azriel's mom said.

Azriel smiled but on the other hand Eliora was dying because of embarrassment. She didn't expected this. After hearing her mother in law, she wanted to go to cliff and jumped, or earth parted and swallow her.

After biding farewell with her parents she took Alex with her to Azriel's house. Azriel, Eli and Alex sit in one car.

Alex was playing in Azriel's lap. Eliora was playing with the ring in her finger. Azriel saw it and put his arm around her and pulled her close.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing." She replied with smile.

"Mum!!" Alex quickly went near Eli and sit on her lap, wrapping his tiny arms around her waist. Azriel put his arm around Alex to stop him from falling.

"If you're tired then you can sleep." He said and gently put her head on his shoulder. "You'll get bored, if I fall asleep?" She muttered.

"I'll never get tired of seeing you both." Azriel kissed their foreheads and saw them falling asleep quickly, he smiled.

"Drive the car smoothly." He commanded to the driver and driver nodded and slow down the car and pulled the partition to give them privacy.

After 1 hour they reached to SMITH MANSION. Azriel looked at sleeping duo of mother and son, his family members came to his car and looked inside and chuckled.

"Now, what should we do?" Azriel's brother whispered to everyone.

"They're looking so cute!!" Azriel's sister in law muttered happily seeing Eli and Alex.

"My lovely daughter in law and cute grandson." His mother whispered.

Aurora (Azriel's niece) was already fallen asleep. His father looked at Azriel very proudly. He knows that his son will take good care of Eli and Alex.

"I'll carry them." Azriel whispered and carefully carry Eliora, as Alex was on her lap so it's get easier for Azriel to Carry them both together.

Azriel was carrying Eli and Eli was holding Alex in her arms. He carry them to inside of house and nods at everyone and went towards his room. Now his, Eli and Alex's room.

He gently laid them on bed. He took t
Alex and went inside washroom and wipe Alex's face with wet towel. Then he took him to his walk-in closet and laid him on couch.

He take out a night wear pajamas and gently took his Alex's dress and put light pajamas on him. After changing his and Alex's clothes, he went back to his room and laid Alex down on bed. And Alex didn't even bother to wake up all this time. Because he knows that he is in safe arms.

Azriel went near Eli and shakes her gently. "Umm..." She moàn in sleep and open her eyes little to see.

Other hand was having a HARD time looking at her. She was looking so stunning and seductive that his little member was wide awake. But he pushed his unholy thoughts away and focus on her.

"What.....happened? Did we reached?" She asked sleepily.

"Yes, we reached and right now, you're in my room." He tease her and pulled her cheeks slightly. She get stunned and looked around and realized that he is right.

"H...how? And when?" She asked in confusion.

"When you were sleeping" He shrugged his shoulders. And carry her in his arms, she gets stiff because of sudden closeness.  "Let's get your dress changed." He walk in his closest.

"I...I can do it myself!!" She tried to wiggle out of his arms but instead he held her tightly.

"It's not like, I didn't see your body and tasted each of your parts." He casually said and put her down on couch in the middle of closet.

She didn't heard him clearly because she was shocked to see his closest. It has 3 section. First section for Azriel's clothes and accessories. Second for Eliora's dresses and accessories. And third for Alex's clothes and accessories.

"When did you prepared this?" She asked in shock. But he didn't reply her immediately and take his time to chose nightwear for her and then walk near her.

"I personally designed this for you and Alex. After examining your taste in clothes, I prepared this so you don't have to worry about your clothes." He whispered softly and help her to take off her wedding dress.

She stands in middle of closet just in her undergarments. Azriel carefully put her wedding dress away and help her to get dress. Eli just stand there like a statue and he do all the work.

"Are you hungry?" He asked after dressing her up in light clothes.  "No. We ate in the party." She replied. He nodded and again carry her in his arms.

She yelp and wrapped her arms around his neck.  "Why do you always ready to carry me? Am I not heavy?" She asked raising her one eyebrow.

"If you're heavy then I don't know what actually is heavy?" He muttered to himself but Eli heard him.

"What do you mean?" She pinched his shoulder and he hissed in pain.

"You have so much energy left then I've many workout to do with you." He said and move his face closer to her. She understood his meaning and quickly pushed his face away.

"No!! I'm tired and wants to sleep." She immediately closed her eyes and pretend to sleep. He laughed at her behaviour and put her on couch of the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" She asked him as she saw him finding something on his table. He brings some papers near her and give her pen.

"Eliora, I love you so much and I love Alex like my own child but I want you to sign on these papers." He said and drop down on his knees in front of her.

She took the papers and read it. Her tears start to gather in her eyes and rolling down on her cheeks. She looked back at him and found him staring at her.

"Please don't cry." He wiped her tears and gave her a small smile.

"Y...you want me to s...sign these papers?" She asked him again and he nodded. Her tears start fall down  Uncontrollably.
.
.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 100+ AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART 🥳
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘