TOGETHER FOREVER

ELIORA'S POV

NEXT DAY.

When I woke up, Azriel was long gone. Today he has a meeting with those guys.

Today, Azriel finally will be a member of Mafia. He doesn't need to get trained because he knows fighting. And he was learning about guns since he decided to become a mafia.

I don't know, if I should be happy or sad. Happy because he loves me and Alex too much, that he can happily do anything for us.

Or sad because he is doing, what he never did. He is ready to kill anyone for us. And I don't want him to do that.

I get rid of my thoughts and went to freshen up after putting pillows around Alex.

I stripped my clothes (his shirt). I looked into the mirror and saw the hickeys and bites all over my body, especially around my neck and breast.

Azriel was literally an animal. Yesterday day, when we get in room, we played with Alex for sometime but as soon he sleep. Azriel took me to washroom and fúcked me again.

I can't believe we did it for 3 times in less than 24 hours.

I don't know from where he gets that much energy. And his monster gets hard against and again. His monster destroyed my pussy.

I hissed as cold water poured down on my body. The hickeys were turned purple and dark red. I took a shower and change into a new pair of clothes.

"Wake up, my love." I kissed Alex's cheeks and he stirred in his sleep.

"Mum." He looked at me in half asleep. I picked him in my arms and kissed his forehead.

"Good morning, my sunshine." I went to washroom and sat him down on counter and took a wet towel and wipe his face.

"Hmm.....mum." his little hands wrapped around my waist as he leans on me.

"Da.. Dada?" He asked me with a pout.

"Your dada is gone for work." I again held him in my arms and took him to wardrobe and change his clothes.

"Hmm." He hummed and his expression was like he is thinking, he should cry or not. Because his dada is not here, if he cried and Azriel has to come back.

I looked at him, and he didn't cried, means he understood Azriel work. Great understanding my son.

"Good morning, princess and my little prince." Dad wishes as soon we entered in dinning room.

"Good morning dad, mom." I put Alex on his baby chair and I also sit down.

Mom serve us breakfast but I feed Alex first. Then I eat.

"Where did Azriel went early morning." Mom asked looking at me.

I looked at them and decided to tell them truth. I slowly tell them everything Azriel told me about him joining mafia.

"But we know this." Dad said. I immediately looked at him in shock.

"What, but how?" I asked in confusion.

"He told us and not only us but his family too. He told us when you were on your mission." Dad explained with no worries on his face.

"Aren't you worried or angry?" I asked.

"Why should we get worried or angry. He is doing this for you and Alex. And we're happy that he can do anything for you both." Mom answer me.

I nodded. "Are you not going to support him today. He is gonna be a member and he will needs your support." Dad suggested to me.

"But I've to look after Alex." I said.

"Come on, we're for Alex." Mom said.

"Hmm..." I think about it. Would it be okay for me to go there without telling Azriel?

After 2 hours.

I was standing in a room in full of people. Searching for Azriel. As I searched for him, a hand wrapped around my waist. I quickly turned and saw him.

"Azriel!!" I sigh in relief. "What are you doing here, Mia Cara." He asked and wrapped his arm around my small back and took me towards a corner.

"I came for you." I said. He leaned down and kissed my neck. I gripped his collar.

"I'm really happy, that you came for me." He said and peck on my lips.

"Hey, anyone can come in this way." I said and looked around. He cups my face and kissed my lips.

"It's gathering is only for underworld king's members. And no one will come in this way." He said.

"You're really a big shameless." I tried to push him but his grip was strong.

"How was your wounds?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"It's fine now." I said.

"Can you guys flirt after the ceremony?." A voice came from behind Azriel, and we turned to see Mason, Brandon and Adam.

"Azriel bro, this ceremony is for you. So can you keep your hands to yourself until this end." Adam said with a frown.

Azriel rolled his eyes and kept hugging me. I looked at them but Azriel put hand on my eyes.

"You can only look at me and no one else." He grunted. "Okay, but atleast uncover my eyes." I asked.

"Hey, lovebirds, did you forget that we're here?" I think this voice belongs to Brandon.

"I'm just coming, you guys can go." Azriel said tightly hugging me against his chest.

"Okay, come back fast." They said and leave us alone.

"Eli, do you want to come with me?" He asked and took his hands back.

"Do you want me to?" I asked him looking into his eyes.

"It doesn't matter what I want, the only thing matters to me is you." He said cups my face again and kissed on my lips.

"I want to go with you." I said and smile. He smiled looking at me.

We hold hands and go back to ceremony. Azriel went to stage with Adam and stand with them.

I was in front of him. His eyes were only on me. Everyone around follow his gaze and looked at me. Some of them were shocked to see me or some of them whispering about me and Azriel.

"Hello guys, today I want you all to meet new King of our team, Azriel Smith." Adam said.

Everyone claps and me too. Adam give Azriel a ring. It was Adam's and his team's mafia simbol.

After that Azriel cross the distance between us in and hug me tightly.

"You did great." I whispered and hug him close to me.

"I will do everything for you." He said and kissed my forehead.

Azriel meet some guests and after that we leave the party. We sat in his car as he driv towards home.
.
.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 90+ AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART 🥳

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘