THE PROMISE

AZRIEL'S POV

I sent Eli and Alex to car and wait for them to go. As soon they get out of the cemetery area i turned towards the two cemetery in front of me.

"Hello, Brother and sister in law." I said with small smile.

"I recently gets to know about you, and i really feed terrible to know." I look down.

"I just feel terrible to know.......but Eli, she suffers this herself, i don't know how much she feels terrible.....or worse" my eyes filled with tears.

"You know, she is the one and only most strongest woman in this universe, she handle everything very well." A sad chuckle escape my lips.

"Your son, Alex. He is going to be 1 year old in few months. But sad too that you will be not there" I was still looking down.

"But, don't worry, I'll be always there for him and Eli. I'll take care of them. You died while protecting Eli. But now I promise you, I'll protect them with my life" i said and swallow down my tears.

"I promise you both, that I'll keep them safe, even if I've to do anything. I'll do it for them" i said confidently.

"Please rest in peace, you both. I'll pray for your happiness" i said and bend down to touch my forehead with their cemetery.

After sometime i leave the cemetery and go towards the car.

"Why take you so much time!?." Eliora asked, as soon she saw me coming.

"Nothing, just some talk" i said and sit on driver seat.

She didn't ask further and stay silent.

"Dada" Alex says holding my arm.

"Yes, my little boy." I looked at him with smile. He giggles looking at me.

I get confused, why he is giggling looking at me.

Eli, looks at me and she also chuckles lightly.

"Why are you both laughing at me?." I asked them in confusion.

"You have dust on your forehead." Eli says, as i try to clean my forehead.

"Wait, let me do it for you." Eli says and leans towards me.

She stretch her one hand towards me while holding Alex with another. I just look at her face.

She looks so flawless and beautiful, even without any make-up. Her lips are just few inches away from mine.

Her brown eyes locked with mine. She is just a kid, who was forced to grown up. But I'll make sure to maker her feels like before, Who was cheerful and cute girl.

"What are you looking?." She says and get back to her seat.

"I'm looking at my kid's mother" i tease her.

"What!?" She looks at me in shocked and surprised.

"Yes, aren't you my kid's mother" i said and start the car engine.

"Azriel, we don't have any child." She says but i saw her blush.

"For now, we have our Alex, and you don't want him to stay alone, without any siblings?" I says smirking at her.

"That's the future!!" She says looking away.

"Well, we've to plan our future before so we can work on it." I said

"You're impossible!!" She shout in annoyed.

"Whatever I am now, I belongs to you now" i said and smile at her.

"I'm not talking to you" she closed her eyes and try to ignore me.

"Mum... Dada" Alex looks confused between us.

"Your mum is just shy to accept the truth, little boy" i patted his head. He giggles and hold my hand in his tiny ones.

I concentrate to drive to a restaurant to have lunch.

At restaurant.

I lead Eli to our table, while Alex plays with my shirt's button.

"I'm not in mood to eat" Eli complain again.

She is complaining from  a few minutes. That 'she don't want to eat', 'she is not in mood', or 'she is not hungry'. But i didn't listen to her and take her inside.

"Shorty, you've to eat" I gently make her sit and i also sit beside her while Alex in my lap.

"Azriel...." She try to say something but i ignore her and gives order.

"Eli, please eat it for me, if not for me then please eat it for Alex" i please to her.

She didn't said anything else and just look down.

Our order come, and i slide the food towards Eli, and tell her to eat, till i feed Alex. But she didn't touch her food even when i finished feeding Alex.

I put Alex on baby chair. And pulled Eli's chair near mine.

"Open your mouth" i said holding a spoon filled with food near her mouth.

"Azriel.... please" she looks sad

"Shorty, please" i said and feed her. She didn't said anything and eat it.

After eating. I pay the amount and then take us to home.

I drop Eli and Alex to their home. And i got some urgent work so i leave after that.

.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE ❤️ SUBSCRIBE 💜 COMMENT AND SUPPORT 😘