THE HOT SEDUCING BATH

ELIORA'S POV

"What did you said?" I again asked, not sure that I hear him right.

"I said I can give you a sponge bath." He said not looking at me and his ears turn red.

"But I can take a bath. I'll be careful with my shoulder." I argue with him.

"Either you let me give you sponge bath or you're not taking any bath. Choice is yours." He said stubbornly.

"Argh.... sometimes you're really annoying." I get up from bed and went to washroom. As I tried to take off my clothes my left arm hurts badly.

"Damn. It's still paining like hell." I somehow take off my clothes and wrapped a towel around me.

"Are you coming or not?." I shout from the washroom. After sometime he came and looked at me.

"Ahem.....Sit here." He pointed at a stool to sit. I silently sit on it.

He gathered all the stuffs and came near me. "I'm taking out your shoulder bandage." He informed me before he begins to remove the bandage.

I don't want to say but, I'm feeling nervous about him seeing my wounds. They're ugly.

What if he doesn't like it. These wounds will surely will leave scars. I'm sure he'll not like it.

"....Does it hurt badly?" He asked after a moment of silence. And his voice sounds like he is the one, who is hurting. Not me.

"Azriel... leave it, I can do it myself." I tried to get up but he quickly held my waist and pull me down to sit.

"Azriel please.....I don't want you to.....see." I tried to get up again but he again stop me.

"Eli, I'm not disgusted or anything. So please don't feel scared." He says and what happens next, I didn't expected that. I feel his lips on my shoulder (near my wounds).

He kissed on my left shoulder. Which was shooted by a bullet. "Azriel~" his name slips from my lips as he begins to go down on my other wounds.

"Shhh...let me take care of you." He came in front of me and kissed my forehead.

"Do you know, what's these means?" He pointed at my wounds. I shake my head in negative.

"These means... you're strong. You face your enemies with bravery and didn't get scared at all." He said.

"You don't have to hide these from me. It's my honor to see that you trusted me enough to show me your scars." He took a soft small towel and dipped in water and take my hand and start wiping.

"I love you. And I meant it. I love your lips, your kisses. I love everything about you. Even your scars and flaws but you don't have any." He said and tapped my nose. I chuckled at his words.

"I'm saying truth. I seriously couldn't able to find any flaws in you. You're flawless." He said looking at me.

"I didn't said that you're lying." I muttered to him.

"Then why did you laugh?" He asked as his hands came near my collarbone to wipe. He took his time to clean, trying to be more gentle than before.

"Why are you treating me like a porcelain doll?" I said. "I'm sure, I'm not that weak to get break easily." I pulled his cheeks, trying to tease him.

"I know. You're strong than me.....at least by mentally." He showed me his tongue and winked at me.

I stare at him with open mouth. How dare he. He never let me win ones against him. How he is so good...no let me change, how he is so great in teasing?.

"Close your mouth Shorty. If not then a fly will enter in your mouth." He tapped my chin and closed my mouth.

I glare at him. While he gently give me sponge bath. He knows that I'm angry but still just focused on bath.

"I know, I'm handsome but don't look at me with those eyes. I might get seduced by you." He playfully smirk at me.

"You're a narcissistic person." I rolled my eyes on him. I heard him chuckles as he bend down to wash my legs.

"Well, I'm yours anyway." He shrugged his shoulders and poured water from my thighs to toe.

I don't know what to do. His hands gently rubbing on my legs. He was not caring about that he is touching my feet.

If there's other men, they wouldn't do this. And Touching a women's legs is far away. They wouldn't even care about wounds.

Azriel gently wash my legs and get up and rinsed the towel in water again. I was just gazing at him.

"Lift your face." He held my chin and lifted my face and clean my face with towel.

I stared at his face. His black eyes. A perfect nose. A perfect light pink (juicy) lips. A sharp jawline.

Everything about him is perfect. In fact this man is perfect. In every way. A true perfectionist.

He looked down on my lips as I parted my lips. I saw his adam apple moves. In a second his lips smashed again mine. As he pulled me into a deep kiss.

He bend down to my level as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close. His right hand wrapped around my waist, while his left hand was wrapped around my back neck.

His lips moves in rhythm against my lips. And his hands start to roamed all over my body. I kissed him with same passion.

Suddenly he wrapped his hands around my waist and picked me up. I wrapped my legu around his waist.

He pushed me against the wall and kept his one hand wrapped around my neck while he supported my body with another.

He kissed turn furious and harsh. I feel my towel loosen but all I cared about is his kiss. His tongue was exploring my mouth each corner like he wants to know everything.

I can feel his hardness against my throbbing clít, my towel was lifted till my waist and my clít was bared pressed against his hardness through his trouser.

He groaned as I grind against him. He bites my lower lips before leaving. He takes a harsh breath against my lips.

"Don't start a thing, which you'll not finish." He grunted and captured my lips in harsh, brutal kiss.

I bited his lower lip in revenge and grind on him shamelessly.

God I can feel his hard rock length. He is really Big. With a capital B.

Oh god, what I'm doing.

But I can't able to stop. It's the very first time I get so closed to a men. And I don't want this to stop either.
.
.
.
.
AHEM AHEM, it not it's too hot here 😏. I'm feeling hot 🥵

TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 80+ AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART 🥳

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT 😘