THE GUYS DATE

THIRD PERSON POV

Azriel, Matteo, Aaron went to Aaron's apartment with our little Alex. Alex was having fun with his dad and his friends. Aaron lives alone because he doesn't want to disturb his family with his busy work schedule.

They settled down in the living room. Aaron bring some snacks for everyone, especially for Alex.

"Damn, that girl was so annoying." Aaron said and relaxed on couch.

"Who?" Matteo asked.

"That girl, Isabella." Aaron said in irritation.  "She really loves, not like, she loves to irritate me."

"It's your fault, why did you irritate her." Azriel said and take a sip of his cold drink.

"Yes, he is right. Isabella is so sweet, you make her lioness by your stupidity." Matteo said and shrugged his shoulders.

"I irritate her... me...me!!" Aaron couldn't believe his ears that his friends, his childhood friends, his friends, those friends who is with him since when they used to wear diapers are blaming him.

"Y... you're blaming me....me" he pointed at himself.  "You're taking that girl's side, sorry that woman's side over your friend!!"

"Oh my God, Pick me up god, pick me up I don't want to live in this world anymore." He dramatically spread his arms.

Other hand Alex was stunned to see his acting. He quickly crawl to his dad's side and hide himself in between of Azriel's arms.

Matteo noticed all this and burst in laughing as well as Azriel.  "Look, even Alex didn't like your acting. In fact he got scared." Matteo taunted him.

Aaron show his tongue to Matteo and looked away thinking about something.

"Can you both take care of Alex?, I need to use washroom." Azriel said and tried giving Alex to Aaron, who was sitting next to him.

But Alex refused to leave Azriel and scared to go to Aaron.  "Give him to me." Matteo laughed and took Alex in his arms.

"I'm just coming in a minute." Azriel kissed Alex's forehead and went towards the washroom.

"Alex, oh my cute, adorable, sweet little prince." Matteo kissed Alex's cheeks and hug him.

"He is so soft, like a soft toy." He squeeze Alex a little and played with him like a baby.

Alex giggles and tried to stop him kissing. Aaron was seeing all this and getting jealous of Matteo. He went near them and took Alex in his arms without any warning.

"Hey, I was playing with my nephew!!" Matteo complained and glare at Aaron.

"You play with him enough, now it's my turn." Aaron snorted and looked at Alex, who was pouting sadly.

"My dear, sweet little nephew." Aaron tried to kissed Alex but Alex turned his face and glare at Aaron.

"Yoydjbgfgdhjn." Alex said in his gibberish language.

"Wow, Little prince, you're really like your daddy Azriel. He ignored me and you scold me." Aaron said with a done face.

Matteo burst in laughing looking at Aaron's done face and Alex gulati at him. He was laughing but suddenly a weird noise come.

"W...what was that sound?" Matteo asked nervously expecting a worse scenario.

Again a noise came from behind Alex, as Aaron and Matteo looked at eachother in shocked.

"HE IS POOPING." They shout together and looked at Alex who was looking at them.

"Don't tell me, you seriously poop." Aaron asked and touched Alex's pant and feel something wet.