THE SHOCK

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was already 2 days, since Eliora told Alex the truth. Alex didn't talk to her for two days.

Eliora tried to talk to him but Alex locked himself in his room and didn't respond to her. Eliora felt more sad, when Alex talks to everyone except her.

It was third day and everyone is sitting in dining room for breakfast.

"I'll go and give breakfast to Alex." Adeline says and arrange a plate of food for Alex.

"Let me give him?" Eli said and tried to stood up but Azriel plants a hand on her thigh and stopped her.

"Azriel!?" Eli said in shock.

"Let sister do it. She will go and give breakfast to Alex." Azriel says softly smiling at her.

Eli's face fall and gloomy expression crawled on her face. She sat down, Azriel wrapped his arms around her and Eli hides her face in his crook of neck.

Azriel's parents and Eli's parents looked at her with sad smile. They can  feel her pain, but they can't do anything.

One side is their grandson, to other side is their daughter. They can't take anyone's side and hurt other.

"Mumma? Are yu caying." Asteria innocently asked, sitting in her grandma's lap.

"No, baby, mumma isn't crying." Azriel said, smiling at her.

Adeline came down after giving breakfast to Alex and give a knowing look to everyone — except Eli.

Azriel fed Eli breakfast as she refused to eat. After breakfast, Eli went towards the Alex's room and knocked on door.

"Alex? Baby, please talk to me." Eli said in pleasing tone. But there's no response from Alex.

"Baby, I'm sorry about everything. Please forgive me." Eli said.  "If you don't want to forgive me, then it's okay but please talk to me."  She added and tears rolled down on her cheeks.

She waited there for sometime, waiting for Alex to respond or open the door but nothing happened. Eliora goes away from there with tears in her eyes.

After some moments, the door opened and Alex peaks at Eliora, watching her walking away. A tear rolled down on Alex's cheeks, a hand came and wiped his tears.

"Hello, little man." Azriel said and gently wiped his tears. Alex burst in crying and hugged Azriel.

"There, there, my little man is strong boy." Azriel hug Alex back, and caressing his back.

"Come let's go to your room." Azriel suggested and went inside Alex's bedroom with him.

Azriel spend time with Alex, trying to console him. Then go back to Eli to console her. Whole day passed like this, Eli refused to have lunch and starved herself.

It was dinner time and Azriel was forcing Eli to come out of her room.

"Azriel, I don't want to eat anything. Please leave." Eliora says, hiding under the duvet.

"Eli, I'm not listening anything. Come out of duvet now." Azriel said in stern voice.

"No. Go away." Eli said, clutching the duvet tightly.

Azriel gripped the duvet and tried to snatch it but Eli hold the duvet tightly. He sighed and sit beside her.

"Wifey? If you'll also act like a child then who will handle Alex?" Azriel said and tried to remove the duvet.

When Eli didn't respond, he crawled under the duvet and looked at Eli, who's eyes were full of tears.

"Love, please don't cry" Azriel wipped her tears and kissed on her both eyes.

"Come here." He says and gently pulled her into a hug, he hugged her tightly and draw circles on her back.

Eliora sniffle, hugging him.  "I destroyed everything." She muttered.

"He hates me now." She says, pressing her face in his chest.

"Alex don't hate you, he just need some time." Azriel said, and broke the hug to face her.

"I promise, Alex loves you....he just need some time. And I'm sure, he'll come to talk you soon." His voice is full of confidence and sincere.

"Really? He doesn't hate me?" Eli asked.

"Yes. He loves you and you're his mumma. He can't stay away from you." Azriel said, cupping her face between her palms.

Azriel leaned closer and plants a soft kiss on her lips, Eliora give in the kiss and kiss him back.

They shared a soft, passionate kiss. Which leaves them breathless and panting hard.

"Now, you'll come out of your this shelter."  Azriel says, pointing at duvet.  "And will have dinner with us."

"...okay." Eli said, with a small smile.

Azriel threw the duvet and carry her in his arms, in bridal style. Eliora wrapped her arms around his neck as he carries her downstairs.

"Where's Eliora?" Eli's dad asked.

"Here's your daughter, dad." Azriel said, walking in dining room with Eliora. He finally put her down on chair and sit next to her.

"Dad, your daughter is being a coward and hiding in her shelter like a turtle." Azriel playfully taunted her, Eli looked at him with open mouth.

Azriel chuckled and tapped her chin to close her mouth. Everyone chuckled at her, Eli huffed and pouted.

"Adeline, did you give dinner to Alex?" Eliora asked, but before Adeline could say something a loud noise echoes in whole house.

"Mumma!!!" Followed by Alex's scream.

Eliora and others immediately rushed towards the Alex's bedroom and opened the door, only to get shocked by the scene.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😀

AND COMMENTS DOWN YOUR FAVORITE PART

Guess what happened to Alex?