MEETING BROTHER AND SIL

ELIORA'S POV

We had fun on the beach and Alex was the one who had most of the fun. Because he was with Azriel, who try to teach him swimming. When it's time to leave.

Alex didn't want to leave the beach and wants to play more but we take him home, because it was already evening and it will be not good to stay near beach.

He was sad to leave the beach. But he finally agree to go with us. Azriel was the one who pursued him to go back.

After 2 days. We return to our home. We had fun in NYC. Alex was the one who had most of the fun.

After coming back, i get back to my work and Azriel went to his work. We leave Alex with my parents.

My day was hectic. I've to complete my pending work of 4 days. I skip my meals and try to complete my whole work.

When I reached home, it was already midnight. So i didn't disturbed anyone and directly went to my room. To my surprise Azriel was in my room sleeping with Alex on my bed.

I silently went to freshen up and sat opposite side of Azriel of bed, while Alex is between us.

"You're back" i hear sleepy but hot voice and turn to see Azriel.

"Yes, you can go back to sleep" i said and lay down.

"Did you eat dinner" he asked.

"Yes" i lied.

"Liar, you didn't ate dinner" he said and get up, ready to leave.

"Where are you going" i asked him in confusion, but he didn't said anything and left the room.

After sometime he returned with a plate of food.

"Why did you bring food?" I said and sat on bed.

"I can't let you sleep empty stomach" he said and sat near me.

This man, he disturbed his sleep only to feed me, so i don't sleep empty stomach.

How can a man like him exist in this world. Did God give him all goodness and send him on earth?. And stop manufacturing man like him after him. Because i never met any men like him.

"Open your mouth" he said, holding a spoon full of food.

"I can eat myself, you can go and sleep" i said. I don't want to disturb his sleep because of me.

"Open you mouth, shorty." He command, and like a good girl i open my mouth and eat.

"Did you eat?" I asked him.

"Yes" he answer after a moment.

"Liar" i said and take the spoon and put near his mouth.

"Now, eat like a good little boy" i said and feed him.

"I'm not little boy" he said.

"Well, then eat like one" i said, trying not to smile.

It's fun to tease. Because he also tease me alot. Now it's my chance.

"Should I prove that, I'm not a little boy?" He said and come closer to my face.

"Shut up, and eat. I'm hungry" i said and push him face away. Thank you the dim light, he couldn't see my face turning bright red.

He laughed and feed and i also feed him. We finished eating and wash out mouth and sleep.

Next Morning.

After freshen up. I decided to go and meet brother and sister-in-law. I take Azriel and Alex with me to meet them.

Azriel was driving and i was silent whole time. He also didn't said anything and kept driving. Only Alex's giggles can be heard in the car.

When we reached to cemetery. I take Alex in my arms and get out of the car. Azriel walk beside us.

I went to two cemetery together, side by side. I kneel down in front of two cemetery and try to clean off the dust.

Azriel also kneel down and help me to clean. This time Alex was silent. He is observing us. After cleaning, i put the flowers on their grave and look at them.

It will be so great if they're with me. I still hate myself for being the reason of their death. Unknowingly a tear escape my eyes.

"Eliora" Azriel says and wipe my tears.

"If you become weak, then who will take care of Alex and your family?" He said with small sad smile.

"I miss them, Azriel" i said and lean into his chest. He hug me and Alex.

"Then, say all you want to say to them and ease your pain" He said and hold my chin and looks into my eyes.

I turn to cemetery. Azriel take Alex and hug him.

"Brother, SIL, how are you" i said as i keep my head on cemetery. Tears find their way out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry, i couldn't save you and ......become the reason of your death." My voice broke as my tears fall uncontrollably.

"I miss you so much.........you know Alex said his first word 'mum' and second word 'dada'. But I'm sad that he couldn't call you this" i broke down in tears. I try to control but it's too difficult.

I feel Azriel caressing my back. But i didn't look up to see him. I don't want to look weak.

'Look, I'm here to let you meet with my would be husband. Are you happy to meet him' i didn't said this out loud.

"You tell me one time, that you want to meet my husband. So see I'm here with him." I said.

"Brother, SIL, i Miss you so much. I wish you were with me." I said and hit my head on cemetery. Azriel was quick enough to hold me before i hit my head again and hug me

I cried in his embrace. I'll never forgive myself for being the reason of my loved ones death.

I don't remember, how much time passed. I stopped crying but i didn't move away from Azriel.

"Go back to car with Alex. I'm coming in sometime" Azriel said and i nodded and take Alex, and look back one time and then went to car.

I don't know why Azriel send us to car. He must have something to do. I wait for him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PLEASE VOTE ❤️, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND SUPPORT 😘