OUR BABIES

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Azriel went inside the labour room and saw Eli lying on bed in pain. He quickly goes near her and hold her hand.

"Wifey, look I'm here." He wiped the sweats away from her forehead.  "You'll be fine." He confronted her as she winced in pain.

"I.. it's hurting....too... much." Eliora says as tears started to fall down on her cheeks. Azriel panicked but stay calm to handle Eli.

"Mrs. Smith, please push, take a deep breathe and try to push." Female doctor says.

"Arghhh." Eli tried to push but the pain was unbearable. It's feel like breaking 3-4 bones together.

"Eli... wifey, you can do this. Breathe with me. Take a deep breathe and hold it for 5 seconds." Azriel helped her and she does as he said.

"Now breathe out... Let's do this again." They tried this sometimes and she finally calm down.

"Yes, just like that. See it's easy." Azriel said and smile.

Poor him. He added fuel in the fire.

"You.... it's all happening because of you. If you haven't putted your stupid semen inside me then I didn't have to struggle with this." Eli shouted as she hold his collar and tighten the grip.

Azriel got choked and couldn't speak. He hold her hands but didn't stop her.  "Mrs. Smith!! You'll choke, mr. Smith." Doctors and nurses quickly tried to help Azriel but gently stop Eliora.

He cough sometimes and calm down. "I.. I'm sorry. Please bear it with me." Like I'm bearing your torture.

He was smart enough to not to say the last part and keep an apologize smile on his lips.

After 2 hours of struggle and labour pain, Eli gives birth to a cute babygirl.

"W...what!! Eliora!!... what's wrong!?" Azriel panicked seeing Eli fainted as as she give birth.

"Don't worry, Mr. Smith, Mrs. Smith just passed out because of exhaustion." Doctor calm him down and smile.

Azriel looked at her in worries and turned towards the crying voice of little girl. A male doctor was doing the after birth procedure with babygirl and she was crying nonstop.

"Hey!! You're hurting my daughter." Azriel shouted in anger.

How dare that doctor looked at Azriel's daughter.

"Sorry sir, but it's important to do this." That male doctor says.

Azriel glared at the doctor whole time and planning to make him suffer like he did with Azriel's little daughter.

"Congratulations, Mr.Smith, you became a dad of a cute baby girl." Doctor says and give the daughter in Azriel's arms.

I know my daughter is cute. You don't need to tell me.

Azriel held the baby carefully, like she's a delicate flower, who can break just by a little force.

"Welcome in our family, baby." He kissed her forehead and she smiled towards him.

Doctor shifted Eli in private room, Azriel came out with Baby after making sure that Eli is safe.

"Wow!! baby is here!" Sofia jumped in excitement and goes near them.  "Can I please hold her?"

"No." Azriel said and went towards Alex, who is sitting on chair nervously. "Little man, don't you want to meet your baby sister?"

"Can I?" Alex looked at him with doe eyes.

"Of course. Here, see your baby sister." Azriel said and show him the baby. Alex's eyes widened as he stare at her.

"Wow... she's so pretty." Alex poke baby's cheeks with his little finger. Baby girl grabbed his finger and put it in her mouth.  "Ouch, dadda? She bit me!"

"No, she didn't. It's just her way to show love." Azriel said and kissed his forehead. Everyone looked at the scene in front of them happily.

Everyone meet with little baby girl one by one and get stunned to see her beauty.  "She's so beautiful!!" Eli's mom said.

"I bet, she'll be most beautiful girl, when she'll grow up." Azriel's mom said and kissed the baby girl's forehead.

After meeting with everyone, Azriel took baby and Alex in Eli's room. He sat on couch with baby in his arms and Alex on his right side, leaning on Azriel.

After sometime Eli get conscious and looked around to find Azriel and kids.

I must have done something good to have such a sweet family.

Eli smiled at her thought. Azriel felt stares and looked towards Eli. He smiled and get up carefully, trying not to woke up both kids.

"Are you okay? Should I call doctor?" He asked and Eli took the baby in her arms.  "She's gone on you. Eyes like you, a little nose and most important... a bright smile." Azriel said and bend down to her level.

"Thank you so much for this invaluable gift and best life, Mrs. Smith." Azriel kissed her forehead, Eli lean into him.

Suddenly baby started to cry and they both sigh.  "Baby must be hungry." Eli said and Azriel nodded then went towards the couch and took Alex in his lap.

" Eli said and Azriel nodded then went towards the couch and took Alex in his lap

Eliora started to feed the baby and looked towards the father and son duo.  "Now, my daughter will tak my side against you both boys duo." Eli said and rubbed her nose.

"Oh really, but my babies will take my side always." Azriel shrugged his shoulders and tried to hide his smile.

"Your babies?" Eliora narrowed her eyes and looked at him.

Azriel got up with Alex in his arms and went towards her. He sat next to her and wrapped his one arm around her.

"Our babies. Our cute babies." He says and joint his forehead with hers.

"Our babies." Eliora repeat the same and leaned into his hug.

"I love you, wifey." Azriel pecked at her lips. 

"I love you too." She smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😀