I WANT TO PROTECT YOU

AZRIEL'S POV

Who just slapped me?.

I looked at Alex in my arms and saw his little but strong palm landed on my left cheek.

Did he just slap me in his sleep?.

Mason, Brandon and Adam burst in laughing after seeing my shocked face. Eli chuckles but when I looked at her she turn to other side.

Wow. Just wow.

Mother is military General and son is boxer.

I'll be not surprised if in future Alex will be a fighter. Because his slap was hard. At least harder than any kids at his age.

"Ahem, can you three stop laughing?" I growled at them. But they started to laugh more loudly.

Everyone in the party looked at us with weird eyes. Like they're judging us that we're not crazy.

"Azriel, I want to talk to you." Eli finally said with seriousness. I know what she wants to say but I already made my mind.

"Ok, let's talk later. We'll come to meet you in your company." Mason said and I nodded at him.

"No need. He is not joining your team." Before I say something Eliora quickly barked at them.

"Ok, let's meet in my company." I told them and got dragged by Eliora to outside.

"What are you trying to do?" She hissed at me, as soon as we come out.

"Eliora, I'm just trying--" she didn't let me say and cutted my words.

"I don't want you to do this." She shout at me but not loudly because of Alex.

"But why?" I muttered to her with a small smile.

"Because.... because it's dangerous." She mumbled to her but it was loud enough for me to listen.

"I just want to protect you." I hug her with my free hand and kissed her forehead.

"No, I don't want you to." She muttered and looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"I promised to protect you both, Eli. And I'll do everything to do that." I wrapped my hand around her waist and she rest her head on my chest.

"You're not understanding this." She whispered softly.

"I'm understanding all this." I said.

"They're mafia." She hissed and hold my shirt tightly in her fist.

"But, they've military support with them. And they don't do anything illigal." I whispered to her and caressed her head.

"You. Don't. Have. To. Do. This." She emphasized each word while glaring at me.

"I have to do this." I replied with confidence.

"I don't want anyone to hurt you. You don't know what I feel last time, when Oscar came to hurt you. I was helpless. If that day I knew fighting then he wouldn't dare to hurt you." I confessed to her.

"I want to do this. So next time, I can protect you and Alex. I don't want you to hurt. That's why I will join them." I explained to her while softly caressing her head.

"But, this?" She looked at me with worried eyes. It's hurt to see her hurt or worried because I just want to see her smiling.

"Don't worry, I can do this." I kissed her forehead and smile widely.

"But how did you know them?" I raised my eyebrows. I was not going to accept this but I'm jealous.

I'm jealous that they know my wife. I'm jealous that they met my wife before me. What if they have feelings for My Wife.

My Eliora, is so gorgeous, beautiful, that even a goddess can not competitive with her beauty.

No..no..no. I can't let them do this. I'll keep My Eli away from them. I'll warn them beforehand so they'll not dare to take my Eli away from me.

"Hey" my chain of thoughts broke when Eli snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Where did you got lost?" She asked in confusion. I looked at the venue then at Eli.

I'm not going inside the party again. Not with Eli and Alex. I'll not take risk.

"Hey, I'm asking something." She looked at me with done face.

"Nothing, let's go." I hold her hand in mine and leads her towards our car.

"But, what about the party?" She asked in confusion.

This woman don't know that half of the men in the party were drooling over her. And other half were getting scolded by their wives or girlfriends.

"Actually.....Alex is not comfortable and it's also his sleeping time so we should leave." I make an excuse and make her sit on passenger seat and I went to sit on driver seat.

As I put Alex on my lap, I was stunned to see him awake and he giggles at me.

"Alex, you drama king. Since when you were awake." I pinch his nose lightly and he held my hand in his tiny ones.

"Give him to me." Eli was going to take him but quickly hold the steering wheel, not wanting to leave the seat (his lap).

" Eli was going to take him but quickly hold the steering wheel, not wanting to leave the seat (his lap)

"Baby, come let him drive." Eli try to take him again but he hold the steering wheel tightly and pout at her.

"It's okay, I can manage." I chuckles and comfortably settle him in my lap and start the engine.

There was silence in the car except the Alex's giggles. She didn't said anything again nor did I say something.

Soon we reached to her house and she take Alex and go out of the car.

"Ok, goodnight." She smiled and Alex wave his hands.

My family already leave Eli's house in evening and I don't have any reason to stay here.

"Aren't you going to invite me inside?" I shamelessly asked her.

"No" she said with sly smile.

"Cruel woman." I said and get out of the car.

"I love you my son." I kissed Alex's forehead and hug him.

"I love you my shorty." I quickly peck at her lips and again sit inside the car and leave.

"Shameless jerk." I hear her shout as I laughed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 60+ AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART.

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENTS AND SUPPORT 😘