DEAD END

AZRIEL'S POV

I woke up because of someone crying. I turned to see a unknown woman sitting on bed beside me and crying.

I jerked sit up and hissed with a headache. I looked under the cover and my naked body.

My head quickly turned towards the woman, she looked at me and cried hard. I try to understand the situation but my head was hurting badly.

"What........happened?" I asked to her.

"W...what you want to ask, that how you force me?" She said weeping loudly.

"N..no, I didn't do anything, I...I was with my fiancee." I stuttered with words.

"You force yourself on me last night. You're a bad guy." She says in anger.

Suddenly the door of the room open revealing a woman with murderous aura.

"E... Eliora!!" I looked at her in shocked.

Her eyes wonder around the room and then the woman beside me.

"What the hell is this?" She asked looking at me. I quickly grabbed my pant and wear it.

"E...Eli, it's not like you thought." I tried to go near her but she stopped me by showing her palm.

"I didn't expected this from you, Azriel." Eli said and give me a disgusting look.

"Eli, I swear, I don't know, how I'm here." I tried to justify myself.

"You, who are you. And how did you come here." Eli ignored me and asked the unknown woman.

"I.. I'm Rose. And he was drunk last night, I was going to my room, which is next room but he held my arm and pulled me in this room."

"And then?" Eli asked trying to hide her anger.

"T...then.....then he f...force himself on me." That woman said and cries.

"N....no, she is lying, I didn't did anything with her." I explained quickly.

"Are you saying that, the condition of this room, the clothes spread around the room, the messy bed, your nakèd bodies, are all just a trap....a lie." Eli shouted loudly.

I flinch and looked at her with tears filing in my eyes.

"Yes, because I don't remember anything about last night, I don't know what happened but I'm sure I didn't do anything." I explained as a tear rolled down on my cheeks.

"Then what is all this" she launched towards me and grabbed my collar harshly and pinned me against the wall.

"You're saying that, nothing happened but look around yourself, is that messy bed is leading wrong about what happened here." She shouted at me with extremely disgusting and angry look.

"Eli, I swear, I only remember that last night I was with you and we were going home together." I said in pleading tone.

"Are you fucking joking, I was not with you last night. I was at home." She said.

"N...no, I remember that we were together last night!!" I said with confusion.

I clearly remember each moment with Eliora last night. I remember us together in party. I remember how we had a little hot time. How can it all was my imagination.

"YOU." She shouted at the woman. "Leave. Now." She said.

That woman quickly leave the room while crying. I looked at Eli, but she leaves me and stand away.

"I thought you're different, different from other men. But you broke my trust." A tear rolled down on her cheeks. My tears rolled down on my cheeks seeing her cries.

"I...I thought I can trust you but.....you broke my trust, you broke me, Azriel." She shouted and cried hard.

I tried to go near her but she steps back. "Don't, don't you dare to come near me. I don't want your filthy hands around me." She said with anger.

"E...Eli, please..... believe me." I tried to calm her but she didn't.

"I ......hate you. I hate you Azriel." She wipes her tears harshly. My heart breaks when those words left her lips.

"P....please don't say that." I begged her. "I ....i love you." I said.

"Love.....if you loved me then you wouldn't do this." She hissed.

"If you can't be mine.....then you can't be with anyone." She pulled out a gun.

"I'm an obsessive woman, and if I can't have you then no one can have you." She pointed the gun at me and said harshly.

"What are you doing?" I didn't steps back and just stand there.

"I can't live with a man like you. I only want you." She pointed the gun on my left chest directly on my heart.

"If....you want this..then I'm yours to kill, Cara mia." I smiled at her.

A tear rolled down on her cheeks as she pulled the trigger. The bullet rips through my flesh and hits on my heart.

I smile at her as my body fall on floor. She gets on her knees crying beside me. It's getting hard for me to breathe.

I can't breathe. It's hard to breathe.
.
.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 90+ AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART 🥳
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘