THE MILITARY MISSION

ELIORA'S POV

I stare at the car vanishing in the dark. He just kissed me in front of Alex. That shameless jerk. Azriel is a big shameless jerk.

'Now I'm yours, as I'm' his voice ring in my mind.

"Argh" I screeched but suddenly my eyes met with Alex's shocked ones.

"Oh my baby" I kissed his forehead and walk inside the house. Alex was resting on my shoulder and his arms are wrapped around my neck.

"Welcome my princess." Dad welcome us with open arms. I went and hug him. Alex get excited to see his grandpa and quickly went to hug him.

"How is my prince?" He kissed his forehead as Alex giggles and rest his head on his shoulder.

"Did you had dinner?" Mom came and asked me.

"Yes, mom." I replied to her and sit on couch.

Suddenly a notification came in my phone as I checked, it was message from base.

[ ] - This sign mean message

[Nightmare, we need you] it was message from chief.

[Why, what happened?] I message him back. He take sometime to write the message.

[The Black gang is trying to threaten us by saying that they had captured a hospital and all the people in the hospital of west boundry.] He message explaining whole situation in short message.

[When you want me to leave?] I message him.

[As soon as possible. Can you leave tomorrow early morning?] He asked as I looked at my parents.

"What happened?" Dad asked me.

"Is Alex fall asleep?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes, I think he was tired." Dad said while caressing Alex's head.

"Mom-dad, I've to go for a mission." I announced to them. They looked shocked and looked at me with questioning eyes.

"I've to leave tomorrow early morning." I said looking at them in eyes.

"But, why?" Mom asked looking concerned.

"It is emergency. And I've to go." I said.

"But, what if you got hurt, no..no you're not going. I don't want you to go." Mom says panicking.

"Mom, nothing will happen to me. Don't worry." I went to her and hug her.

"No, I can lose you. I don't want to lose my only child. I already lost my son...now I don't want to lost you too." Mom muttered with teary eyes.

"You can go." Dad announced. I looked at him and mom glare at him.

"What are you say--" mom try to say something but dad cut her off.

"But, always keep that in your mind that, you've a son, family and a loving fiancé. So you've to come back safe and sound." Dad declared his decision.

"I'll not stop you to do your responsibility. But I'll remind you that there's many people waiting for you at home." Dad looked at me and said with seriousness.

"I'll come back dad." I confessed and smile at them.

"Ok, you both decided all. Am I not your mother or wife that you're not listening to me?" Mom glared at us with anger in her eyes.

"Let it be Amelia. She promised to come back, so she will come back." Dad try to buttering mom.

"Mom, please let me go." I follow dad's steps of buttering mom.

"Don't try to buttering me, you both. I'm understanding all your tricks." Mom complained. She sat down on couch and didn't say anything for sometime.

"You have to come back safely." She announced. I quickly hug her and kiss her cheeks.

"I love you mom." I cheered happily.

"I love you too" she kissed my forehead.

"Ahem, ahem. Me and Alex also deserves some love." Dad said cutely, pointing at Alex. Who is sleeping peacefully.

"I love you too, dad." I went and hug him.

"I love you 3 my princess." Dad kissed my forehead.

"Ok, then go and sleep. You've to leave early morning. And don't worry about Alex, we will take care of him." Mom said.

"Ok, good night mom and dad." I take Alex and go to my room.

"Good night my child." Dad and mom both said together.

I came in my room and put Alex on bed and surrounds him with pillows. I went to change and come back in room.

"Should I tell Azriel?" I mumbled to myself.

"But, it's late night." I couldn't decide to wheather to tell him or not.

"Mom, and dad will eventually tell him, so I don't need to disturb him now." I mumbled.

What will I even say to him.

"Hey, Azriel. I'm going for a mission." I muttered to my self.

"Nah, that's too bad." I cringe at my tone

"Should I say this. Hello, Azriel, I'm leaving for a mission and couldn't be here, can you take care of Alex in my absence." I thought about it.

"No, its sound selfish that I'm actually just asking him to take care of Alex." I try to think a way to talk to him.

"How about. Hey Azriel, I'll be not around for some days so don't miss me, way too much." Shít did I just sound like him.

He always say this to me. That I don't miss him too much. Idiot, he will make me like him.

"Leave it. I'll leave without telling him. Mom and dad are here to tell him." I give up on idea to call him and inform him about my mission.

I pull Alex close to me and hug him to sleep. He quickly wrapped his small arms around my body and hide his face in my chest.

"Good night my prince." I whispered to him and gaze at him till I fall asleep.

.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 60+ VOTES AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART.

PLEASE VOTE, SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘