EPILOGUE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Everything was going smoothly.  Azriel Smith and Eliora Knight found their happily ever after.

Their kids grown up, and achieving their goals. Alex knows everything about his real parents but love Eliora and Azriel most.

Smith siblings are really mischievous as they were growing up. They together pull pranks and magic on everyone.

Alex, Aurora, Asteria, Lucian and Simon, have never ending bond. They fight, pull pranks, tease each other, but when it comes to support, they stand by each other without any word.

________

Everyone was sitting on beach, while Smith siblings were playing in water.

"It's so peaceful here." Eliora said and sit beside Azriel, and leaned on his shoulder.

"Yep, because right now kids are playing by themselves and not bothering us."  Azriel said and kissed her forehead.

"whatever you say, but our home feels silent when they're not around." Joseph said, looking at kids.

"Time pass so quickly. It feels like yesterday they were toddlers and running in the house, but now look at them grown up adult."  Adeline said, smiling sweetly.

"But being adult doesn't stop their mischievous acts and playing around like kids."  Eliora said and chuckled.

They laughed as they saw Alex throwing Aurora in water, and Asteria do wrestling with Simon in water, and Lucian is the judge.

Most of the time Lucian announced Asteria winner by cheating.

"God knows, who will be their life partner in future." Eliora said and shakes her head.

"God bless our sons' wives and daughters' husbands, because they'll not take wife home but a headache." Adeline said with a smile.

"Our sons went on us, they'll use their strength on right person.". Joseph said and high-fives with Azriel.

"You're right. They've to be strong for the right person."  Azriel said, with chuckled.

Eliora and Adeline looked at each other and shakes their head. They both hold Azriel and Joseph's ear and said—

"You both brothers don't have anything else to talk, other than dirty talking?"

Azriel leaned over Eliora, and Joseph leaned over Adeline and whispered in their wives ears  "If you want them you can shut me up with a kiss."

Eliora and Adeline got flustered and pushed them away   "eww, have some shame. You're not young anymore." They said together.

"You can have shame, we're good being shameless." Both brothers said, smirking at their wives.

"And wifey....."  Azriel stood up and whispered to Eliora.  "Isn't you're the one, who was screaming and moaning my name last night?"

"Do you still need proof to justify my strength or being old? I can make you scream and cumming mess with just my tongue."  Azriel kissed her earlobe before getting away, leaving a blushing Eliora.

"Shut up!!" Eliora playfully slapped his cheek.

Azriel pecked on her lips.  "As you say, wifey."

"Wow, so shameless brother Azriel." Adeline said and claps.  "You're forgetting that me and my husband is still here."

"Then go and get a room for yourself, don't disturb me sister." Azriel said and winked at his brother.

Joseph stood up and hold Adeline's hand and turned to left with her but kids came there running.