SWEET MOMENTS

ELIORA'S POV

"Y...you want me to s...sign these papers?" I asked him again and he nodded. My tears start fall down  Uncontrollably. I again checked the papers and make sure that I saw right.

"Y..you want to a... adopt A..Alex?" I stuttered but managed to speak.

"I told you Cara mia, I love Alex as my own child and I want to make this official so no one can point their finger on Alex in future about his father." He takes my hands in his and kissed my palms.

"I want us to be a family. Where we live with our Alex and kids." He says. "I want to live in our home with our kids. Our home where our kids will play, their laugh, giggles will echoes in whole house."

"You don't have to worry, we will wait for our kids till Alex grows a little. After all he will be the first who will decide our kid's name." He says and a blush creeps on my cheeks.

I know he is a sweet talker. But this is TOO much!!  He always managed to make me blush in any situation. I can't deal with this man.

Did I make a mistake by marrying him?

Is it too late to go back?

He is dangerous for my innocent, healthy heart.

"Eli?" His voice brings me out of my thoughts and I looked at him in confusion.  "W..what did you said?" I asked.

"Are you uncomfortable because I tell you to sign the papers? If you don't like it then you....don't have to sign." His voice went lower by the end.

"I will sign it." I took his pen and sign the adoption papers. He already signed the papers.

I don't know since when he planned all this. And since when did he get these papers made?  His face light up and his lips curves into a wide grin as he smiled.

He get on his feets and hold my waist. The next second I know that I'm in air and Azriel was spinning me while holding my waist. I held his shoulders tightly and shrieks.

"I'm so happy Wifey~ I'm so so happy. You're the best wife." He happily spin me .

"Azriel!! I'm getting dizzy." I shrieks and he immediately stopped and put me on couch and sit next to me.

"I.. I'm sorry, are you hurt?" His expression quickly changed happy to worried. I put a hand on my chest and took a deep breathe. "I'm fine, now."

He gets me a glass of water and helps me to drink. I tried to take the glass but he insisted to make me drink by his hand and I drank. After I drink the water he put the glass away and hugged me. I was pressed tightly in his arms as he kissed my neck and back of my ear.

I melt in his hug and wrapped my arms around him. He continued planting kisses on my neck, showing his love.  "I love you so much wifey~" he softly whispered in my ear.

"I love you too hubby~." I tease him on his own way. I saw his ears turning red, he snuggle his face in my crook of neck.

So Mr. Hubby get turned on just by sweet words 'hubby'.  I got it.

Now, I got a way to tease him too. Smirk.

My dear hubby, you really like to tease me but now I also know 'how to tease you too'.

"Hubby~ what happened?" I played innocent role and blow in his ear. His body shudder and his arms tighten around me.

"D... don't tease me." He muttered and hide his blush face in my neck. I chuckled lightly and bite his tip of the ear.

The next moment his cold lips smashed on my lips as he pulled me on his lap. My legs wrapped around his waist and his both hand gasped my lower back and grind me against him. I moàn in his mouth and he pushed his tongue in my mouth and interwine our tongues.

His tongue fight for dominance but I'm not less than him. I didn't let him dominates me and runs my hands in his soft silky hair. His hands tighten around my lower back and I'm sure tomorrow morning I'll wake up with two handprint on my lower back.

After 10 mins of kissing I started to feel lacking of air and tried to pushed him but he kept kissing me and got a chance to dominate me. If he grinned me more against him then I'm sure I'll come.

As he feels my lack of breathing he broke the kiss and joint our foreheads and breathes heavily against my lips. His hot breathes hit on my face as I breathes heavily and I feel my face getting hot. His hands stopped and right now my pussy is throbbing against his cock.

Update : our clothes are the only barrier between us.

I didn't realise as a yawn slipped my lips. As if he understood my tiredness, he took a deep breathe and looked at me in eyes. Another yawn escaped my lips. He sigh.

"Let's sleep. You're tired." He get up carrying me. My legs tighten around his waist as I hugged him and put my head on his heart, hearing his loud, thumping heartbeat. He carried me like a kid and went to put the papers safely in his drawer.

Another yawn.

He chuckled and go near bed. He sat on bed with me on his lap. Alex on his left side and I'm on his right side. And this time he is in middle wrapping a hand around Alex and another hand on my waist as we lie down together.

"Good night, and sweet dreams." He kissed my forehead and I whispered back. I was so sleepy that I couldn't keep my eyes open.

My body was almost on him and my legs wrapped around his. I can feel his hardness against my pussy as our body pressed together. He ignored his desires and patted my head till I fall asleep.

I doesn't remember when I fall asleep in his arms but the warmth. His warmth.

My husband's warmth. My hubby.
.
.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 100+ AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART 🥳
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘