PUNISHMENT (18+)

ELIORA'S POV

I woke up after a good nape. As I stretch my body and sit on bed. Surprisingly I don't feel the pain.

At least not like before. But It still hurting, when I sit.

"Had a great sleep, Cara mia." A voice came from beside me as I turned to see Azriel looking at me.

"You've a magic hands." I compliment him.

"Thank you for the compliment. But I want something in return." He said and pulled me in his arms.

"What?" I asked and raised my one eyebrow.

"Say--" before he said anything I cut him off.

"Don't ask for 2nd round,Or anything around sex. For your information, I'm still feeling soré so don't even think about it." I said strictly.

"Wow, Cara mia. I didn't know that you're so horny." He looked at me with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion. He pulled me cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"I was going to ask you to confess your love, Cara mia." He said. "I know, you're soré, and I never want to see you in pain."

I looked at him and an idea came to mind. I smirk in my imagination and smile at him.

"You want me to confess my love for you." I asked and slowly untangled myself from his grip.

"Yes, Cara mia." He said with a big smile.

"Well...." I slowly sit on the bed. "Well....right now?" I asked him.

"Yeah, right now, right here." He said.

"Well....right now....I need a shower." I ran as soon as I said and went to the washroom.

"And I need a shower means, Alone." I shut the door.

"Eliora, this is not fair." His voice came outside of the door.

"Well, Everything is fair in love and war." I shouted from inside.

"You're not taking any shower. Your wounds didn't heal." He tried to open the door but I already locked it.

"Don't you dare to think, come inside and repeat what you already did. I still haven't forgiven you for wrecking my pussy with your monster dick." I said and stripped my shirt (his shirt).

I walk in the shower and in the cold shower. My lower abdomen is painful when I walk. 

I can feel him inside me, even when he isn't. Argh that monster literally left his imprint on my pussy.

I relaxed as cold water poured down on my body. Suddenly a strong arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Ahh~" I moàn as he grabs my butt.

"Az... Azriel, how did you come in?" I asked him. But instead of answering me he attacked on my neck and started to bite it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and threw my body on his. He grabbed my waist and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I told you, you can't take any shower." He grip my neck (but not for hurting). "But you didn't listen and wet your wounds." He tightened his hold on my neck.

Water poured down on our bodies as Azriel kissed me. His one hand wrapped around my neck while the other was around my waist.

He kissed me like he was starving for this. He pushed me against a wall and left my neck to hold my waist.

"You disobey me, so you're a bad girl." He said leaving my mouth as I gasped for air.

"And bad girls deserve to be punished." As he finished talking, his monster entered my pussy without any warning.