TROUBLE WITH WALKING

AZRIEL'S POV

After I fresh up and get dressed. I went back in room, only to find Eliora looking in her phone.

I went to her side and sit. Her attention quickly comes on me but quickly turned her face other side.

"What happened?" I asked and tried to turned her towards me.

"I don't want to talk to you. You destroyed my pussy with your monster dick." She said.

I chuckled at the thought of her nakèd body against me, while my dick wrecking her sweet little tight pussy.

Fúck. How can I even get a boner again just by an imagination.

"But, you disobey me." I said and kissed her cheeks. She turned towards me.

"You didn't tell me, how did you enter in washroom?" She asked and I chuckled showing her spare keys.

"You forget to hide the spare keys, Mia Cara." I laughed as she makes a dissatisfied face.

"I'll make sure to hide everything next time." She scoffed.

"Let's go, we've a patient to feed." I said and tried to pick her up but she stopped me.

"No, I can walk." She says and sit on bed and hissed as she felt pain. I chuckled but she glared at me. I quickly put hand on my mouth.

She stand up but her legs wobble. I tried to hold her but she again stopped me.

"I can walk, you don't know, I'm really strong." She said proudly and take a step.

"If you can still walk then I did a terrible job." I follow right behind her, ready to hold her every second she wobble or stumbled.

She slowly-slowly walk and hissed with each steps but refused to get carried.

Well, I didn't did that much terrible job. At least she wasn't able to walk properly.

As we reached to living room, her parents's attention quickly comes on us.

"Eliora, what happened, why are you limping." Her mom asked and I almost laughed but regained my composer.

Of course they don't know, what we did in less than 5 hours.

Eliora sit on couch next to her mom and hissed as soon she sit. This is the after effects of our hot sessions.

"Nothing mom...... it's just my ankle get hurt in the mission." She makes an excuse as I almost laughed again.

"Mum....mum." As soon as Alex see her. He ran towards her and hug her legs.

"He's been grumpy, all this time. It's been 3 days, since he saw you." Her dad said.

"Ohh my baby." She picked him in her lap and hug him. Alex quickly hug her and snuggle close to her.

I smile at them. Alex really love his mom more than me.

I wish that they always stay like this even after Alex know the truth about his real parents.

"I'll make something for you." Her mom said and went to kitchen. I went and sit beside Eli.

"Alex, now you're ignoring me after meeting your mom." I complained and took him in my arms. He makes a bad face as I took him.

"Ohh, you forget that I was with you in these 3 days, and you always kick me in sleep. Did you forgot it?." I bite his cheeks.

He giggles and tried to push my face away. I bite his nose and Kiss his all over the face.

"Stop, give me my son." Eli took Alex and hide him in her arms. "Don't dare to say anything to my baby." She glared at me.

"He is our baby." I corrected her and hug them both.

"Well, guys, when are you planning to get married?" Her dad asked.

We both get stunned and looked at eachother. Questioning eachother 'when'.

"After Eli's recovery, uncle." I said.

"We parents decided your marriage after 1 week, do you agree with this or want to change date?" He asked looking at us.

"Whatever Eli decide." I said and relaxed.

Eli turn her head to glare at me but I ignore her and play with Alex. It's her decision when she wants to get married. I'm always ready to marry her.

"I and your mom wants you to get married next week." Her mom came back from kitchen and give a soup.

"My mom is always ready for my marriage because she wants her grandkids with her." I said and take soup from Eli and feed her.

She eats obediently as I feed her. Her parents laugh at my statement. Alex sat in Eli's lap and play with her hair strands.

"Grandkids? But we only have Alex?" Eli asked in confusion.

"Yes, Grandkids." I smirked at her. Hints her about our last session.

She blushed and looked away, trying to hide her pink cheeks. I reached and pinch her cheek. She slapped my hand away glaring at me.

I looked towards her parents and aw them busy in discussion about married. Taking advantage of the situation I kissed on Eli's lips quickly.

She looked at me in shocked with open mouth. I chuckled and tapped her chin to close her mouth.

"I'll kill you." She mouthed.

"Whenever you want." I whispered and feed her the soup.

After she finished eating, we again went to our bedroom, with Alex this time.
.
.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 90+ AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART 🥳

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘