WEDDING SHOPPING

AZRIEL'S POV

5 more days till our marriage. I'm so happy that I can't even express. I was on the way to Eli's company but I turned the car towards a important place.

I purchased some flowers and went inside the cemetery. I kneel down and started to clean Eli's brother and SIL's cemetery and put the flowers on their grave.

"Hello Brother and sister in law. Today I'm here to informed you about my and Eli's wedding. Our marriage is after 5 days, I hope you blessed us." I whispered softly.

"I don't want to ask anything for myself, but for Eli and Alex. You both should come to our wedding and give blessed to us. To see Alex, to see your parents." I give a small smile.

"I wish you were here to see all this by yourself.......but I'll always wished that you both stay happy.....no matter where you're." I bowed my head and touch their cemetery with my forehead.

After that I leave and quickly went to Eli's company. I parked my car in her private parking lot and walked inside the office. No one stop me or asked me anything because they already know who I'm.

I directly get in private elevator and went to top floor and walk inside her cabin without knocking.

What I saw was really beautiful view. Eliora was sitting behind the table checking and sign the papers. While her hair strands come to her face and she was pushing away but again the hair strands come to her face because of her messy bun.

I walked towards her and take her hair strands and put it behind her ear. She gets stunned and turned to look at me in shock.

"Yo.... You're here?" She said in surprised. "Why are you here?"

"I think someone forgot that today we've to go for wedding shopping." I asked raising my one eyebrow.

She realised and closed her eyes in embarrassment. She looked so cute that I couldn't control myself and pulled her into a kiss.

At first she was shocked but relaxed and responded to the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and put her on table.

She wrapped her legs around my waist. I kissed her deeply and run my hands down to her body. She was wearing a tight skirt. I spread her legs and slowly push my hand inside. She moàn as soon as I touch her clit over her panties. I stroked her pussy over her panties and broked the kiss.

"Were you waiting for me? Or are you thinking about me fúcking you, is that why you're wet Cara mia." I huskily whispered in her ear. Her body shivers under my touch but I didn't stop touching her clit.

"S.... someone forgot that we have to go for shopping." She taunted me and breathes heavily.

"You really like to throw your line in last?" I muttered and pressed my forehead with hers.

"Well...... I always won." She proudly said. I laughed and tickled around her waist and stomach. She laughed trying to stop me.

"W...wai...wait, I want to say something." She breathed heavily as I stop tickling her.

"I don't want to go for shopping." She said making me shocked.

"What!! But why?" I asked in confusion.

"We can select our dress online. My designers sent me some designs for both of us so we can just chose and send him." She said and I realised that it's the best idea and we can also spend time together after selecting the dress.

I pecked on her lips "you're really a genius." I said. She take out her laptop and type few times and show me her laptop.

"Let's choose." She show me some designs and after sometime we decided the dress and suit.

"Now our wedding dress are selected and we still have so much time.........so what should we do?" I asked and push her further on table and stand between her thighs.

"A... Azriel, we're in office." She stuttered and tried to close her legs but I stopped her.

ELIORA'S POV

He stands between my thighs and Spread my legs open. He take something out of his bag, which he brings with him earlier.

He laid me down on table and pushed my skirt up to my waist. I tried to resist but failed miserably.

"You're so wet." He runs his fingers on my clít over my panties. I bite my lower lips to stop myself from moaning.

"Your panties are soaked and stick to your sweet tight little pussy." He hissed and slide my panties aside. He bend down and suddenly I feel him kissing my clit.

"Ahh~ " I moan and grab his hairs but he didn't stop and keep licking and sucking my clit. He pushed his 2 fingers inside me as he give a long lick to my pussy.

He thrust his fingers inside me and finger fuck me. I was so wet that the sound of his licking and his fingering sounds can be heard clearly in my silent cabin.

"A.... Azriel....I.... I'm coming." I moaned and he didn't stop his movements and increase his pace of fingers.

"Come for me love." He said and I scream as I come on his fingers but his fingers kept fucking my pussy and my another orgasm chased after first one.

I was breathing heavily as Azriel come near my face and kissed me. I feel my taste on his tongue. Suddenly I feel something poking my pussy and butthole together. I tried to look but he keep kissing me.

That thing move around my wet pussy, trying to wrapped my wetness on it. That thing poked my butthole and pussy again, and he tried to pushed that thing inside me.

"Ahhh~" I moaned in pain and pleasure both.

"You can take it, Cara mia." He said and pushed that whole thing inside my pussy and butthole at once. I gripped his shoulder and bite his side neck to suppress my scream.

"Yes, take it all, Cara mia." He kept pushing that thing inside me until it couldn't go further. I feel impossibly full in both my pussy and ass.

Soon I realised that it's a vibrator, when it started vibrating inside my pussy and butthole. "Agh~ ahhh~ ahhhh~" I moàn shamelessly as the vibrator started his work.

Azriel was sitting on chair right in front of my bare pussy and butthole, looking at it with lustful eyes.

"A... Azriel s ...stop this." I try to speak clearly but it's only come like a whisper. But instead of stopping he increased the speed. I bite my lower lips harder to stop my moàns and scream.

"Scream for me, Cara mia. I want to hear you screaming for me and my cock." He again increased the speed and I feel myself again on the verge of coming. But as I was going to come he stopped the vibrator.

"Argh..... Azriel" I scream in frustration, but he simply ignored me and fixed my panties without taking out the vibrator from my pussy and butthole.

"I remember that you've a conference meeting. You should go for meeting." He fixed my dress and pulled me towards him and wipe my lips and settle my hairs. I looked at him in confusion.

He make me stand and pushed me towards the door. "Go, attend the meeting like a good girl you're." He said.

I tried to walk but it's so uncomfortable to walk with two vibrators inside you. This meeting is important and I've to attend it. I looked back to see him smirking but he quickly hide it with a smile.

He is definitely planning something.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 100+ AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART 🥳
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘