CRITICAL SITUATION

AZRIEL'S POV

I was sleeping when I felt a kick on my stomach. I open my eyes and looked at little human sleeping beside me.

I kissed Alex's forehead and help him to sleep straight but this boxer son of mine. He kicked me again and again yesterday night.

Yesterday Eli's mom called me and told me to come there because Alex was crying hard and no one was able to calm him. This is the first time he didn't see Eli for 3 day so he was being cranky.

I'm missing her. She didn't even call or massage me in these 3 days. We don't know what happened on the mission. I'm worried about her.

I try not to think bad. Today's day she's coming back and she promised me to stay safe. I hope she doesn't break her promise.

I get up and put pillows around Alex and went to freshen up. I finished my morning routine and changed into a new pair of clothes and go to Alex.

But sidd my phone start ringing. Its a unknown number. I picked up the call. "Hello?" I said.

"Hello Mr. Azriel, I'm Jack." Jack said from other side of phone.

"Hello, Jack. Where are you and Eli?" I asked him.

"Um... Mr. Azriel, ca..can you came to military base?" He said in hesitation.

Now, I feel bad about this. Don't know but it's really a bad feeling. Worst.

"Why, is Eli fine?, did she get hurt?. Is she hurt badly?, where is she?, I want to talk to her." I showed him with questions. I'm hella worried about her now.

"D.. don't worry, she is fine now but I think you should come to take her back." He said and reality hit me hard.

She is not able to come home on her own. That means, she is badly injured.

"We will reached to base in 1 hour, so you can take your time." He says and end the call.

I was breathing heavily. It's feels like someone dumped a cold water of bucket drop on me.

Suddenly a whimper reached to my ears as I turned to see Alex. Who was lying on bed and his teary eyes looking at me.

"Mum..mum" he whimper and his tears roll down on his cheeks. I quickly went to him and took him in my arms and slowly rub his back while rocking him.

"No baby boy, don't cry. I'm here." I try to console him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and hide his face in my neck.

"Mum.. Mum." He continued to asked for Eli. I can feel his tears on my neck.

"Baby, I'm going to tack your mumma back. You will meet her in sometime." I gently muttered to him and he get away from me and looked into my eyes.

"Mum?" He looked at me with his eyes full of tears. "Yes baby, I'm going to bring your mumma back. So let's get you ready so you can meet your mumma." I says and touch his nose with mine.

He giggles and nodded at me. I smile and took him to washing to freshen him up. After that I took him to downstairs and greets her perents.

"Dad, I'm going to military base to get Eli back." I announced to her dad. He looked at me with confusion.

"Why?, she can come back on her own." He said and smile.

"She......I want to go to get her." I decided not to tell them. Not now. Not on breakfast table.

"Ok, you can go. But first eat something." Her mom said and serve me breakfast. I was not in mood to eat anything.

"No, I'm leaving now. She is already reached." I said and get up to leave.