THE FIRST APPEARANCE 2

AZRIEL'S POV

I didn't leave her and kept hugging her close to me. She feels so soft and comfortable under my touch.

"Will you come with me?" I asked her again.

"Umm..." She act like she is considering my idea. I know she will agree, if not then I'll throw tantrums so she has to agree either way.

"Ohh, please don't tease me." I snuggle into her stomach. She stiff under my touch and I could feel her nervous.

"Ok, I'll come with you." She said and try to push me away from her. But I held her close to me.

"Never." Only one word.

"At least, leave my stomach." She says as I looked at her. Her cheeks are flushed and eyes full of joy.

"Why should I leave my love." I looked into her dark brown eyes. Her lips parted as she looked more like a tomato.

"I love you. And I'll never leave you." I said and quickly peck at her lips.

Her lips are so sweet and juicy that I'll never get tired of kissing them. Her lips are naturally pink but now it's turned red due to her biting her own lips.

"Shut up, you will wake up Alex." She looked away trying to hide her red cheeks.

"Well...He is already awake." I looked at the bed. Only to see Alex looking at us with curiosity in his eyes.

This little boy of mine, will be a great flirt in future.

He really loves to see us lovey-dovey. He enjoyed seeing me flirt with his mum.

I went to him and took him in my arms and again lay down on Eli's lap with Alex on my chest.

"Oh, my little boy, was watching his mum and dada loves?" I kissed his cheeks and he giggles hugging my neck and lying down on my chest.

"Do you want to eat something?" She asked while caressing Alex's back.

"Yes, I'm starving." I looked at her with pitiful expression.

She didn't say anything and went downstairs to get food. I played with Alex till she returned.

She came with 2 plates of food, and I realised that she also hadn't eaten anything.

I pulled her beside me and take 1 plate in my hand and feed her first bite.

"You should eat, I can eat myself." She said trying to take another plate but I stop her and again feed her.

"Stop and eat." I commanded and feed her. She also started to feed me as I feed her.

After eating we do some work and play with Alex. I already informed Eli that party is tonight.

In Evening we got ready and ready to leave.

Eli was wearing a Silver colour off shoulders dress with spilt in between. Her half back was exposed and her hairs was tied in a messy bun.

She looks damn hot in this dress. Just like a goddess. And her red lips are literally fuel in fire.

I was dressed in black tuxedo and Alex was dressed in little suit

Eliora was fixing her light makeup

Eliora was fixing her light makeup. I saw that she hadn't wear any jewelry. I went to my side of wardrobe and take out a box and go near her.

"What are you doing?" She asked in confusion. I put a necklace around her neck and lock it.

 I put a necklace around her neck and lock it

"Now, you look perfect." I said and looks into her eyes through the mirror.

"I specifically told my family jewelry designer for this. I didn't gift you anything on our engagement so I thought I can give you now." I smile at her and she also smiling back.

"It's beautiful." She said and I kissed her forehead and take her hand and carry Alex in my another arms.

We say bye to our family and my driver come to drop us to party venue.

As we reached there. My driver come to open my side door and I came out of car and straighten my suit and looked around.

I went to Eli's side and open the door for her and take Alex in my arms. Eli held my hand and come out.

As soon we're out of car. All the reporters start to click our pics and flashing camera light on us. Alex stirred in my arms trying to hide his eyes from light.

I glare at the reporters and they stop taking pictures. I lead Eli inside the venue and got greeted by everyone immediately.

We also greeted everyone and talk to them. I didn't leave Eli's side nor she did.

"Wow, your son is really cute Mr. Smith." A guest said.

"Thank you." My chest raise full of pride.

Of course he is my son. Mine.

Everyone in party was looking at us and Alex got also comfortable.

.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 50+ AND COMMENT 💜.

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT 💜