RESCUE MISSION

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Alex woke up next morning and find himself in his uncle's bedroom.
"Good morning, Alex." Adeline says and kissed his forehead.

"Good morning, Aunty." Alex said and kissed her cheeks.  "But, how did I came here!?" He asked.

"Your mumma drops you here, because she need to go for work." Adeline said and took baby girl in her arms.

"Where did mumma gone?" He asked tilted his head little.

"To rescue your dada, and also because your mom's military boss, sent her on work, at where your dada went." Adeline said and hugged him.

"When will mumma and dada will come?" Alex asked.  "Soon, baby." Adeline said.

Meanwhile.

ELIORA'S POV

I already told the whole plan to my subordinates and ready to go in enemy's territory.

I got the chief's call last night after Azriel leave. Chief told me go after Azriel and his team (military and Azriel's mafia team are collaborated) to rescue them while Azriel rescued the hostages.

"Boss, are you okay?" Jack asked and patted my shoulder.

"Yeah, just worried about kids." I replied with a small smile.

"I know, you needed rest but...... look you're here after 1 week of your delivery." Jack sit beside me. 
"Our work is really unpredictable, we don't know, when we've to go for mission." He added with small smile.

"How's your wife?" I asked and saw him looking at the picture of his wife in his wallet.

"She's good..... she's 2 months pregnant." He says and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Your wife is pregnant!! And you didn't told me!?" I said in shock.  "You should have stay with her, I would've handled here!"

"I couldn't leave you alone.... not after your operation.....and if you can go on mission after your operation than why not me." He smiled towards me.

"You know, you're really dumb." I chuckled.

"And you're this dumb's boss, so you're big dumb." He says and start laughing.

"General, we're ready to land." Subordinate announced and we nodded towards each others.

We quickly checked our protecting gears, guns, weapons and gadgets. It's still dark in sky, better for us to hides and check surrounding.

"Let's win this." Jack slide open the jet's door and sharp, strong breeze came in jet.

"We never lose any mission." I said and stand on doorway, ready to jump.

"Soldiers!! Ready?" I says in earpiece.

"Yes, general!!" Everyone says together.  "Let's do this." We said together and jumped from the jet.

Our five fighter jets wait for everyone to jumped, then flies around the territory.

We opened our parachutes 4,000 feet before landing on ground safely. We quickly untangle ourselves and hides behind big trees.

I looked around the enemy's territory, tried to see something in dark but only firing and screams we heard.

–Let's move ahead–  I hand sign towards soldiers and they nodded at my command.

As soon as we started to move, someone fires at us, we started firing in defence.  –Half stay out, and half follow me inside–  I gesture and move towards the enemy's shelter.