THE FIRST TIME (18+)

ELIORA'S POV

I feel impossibly full. I don't know how big he was, but not I don't think I've any space left inside me, after being wrecked by him.

He didn't even move an Inch after entering inside me. But I still feel pain.

"Y..you can move." I muttered because I'm not able to talk in this situation.

"Are you sure?." He asked and wrapped his hands around my waist and massage softly.

"I'll kill you if you don't move." I tried to threaten him but it's only came like a whisper. He chuckled and pulled his monster dick out of me until his tip was only inside me.

"As my wife says." He said and slowly, so fúcking slowly push himself again inside me so I can feel his every inches of his dick.

And for god's sake. He is monster, his dick is so big and thick that I hardly can breath by him filling me.

"Ah~....umm~ fast..... Azriel." I pulled him close and kissed his jaw. Suddenly a harsh thrust meet my soré pussy. I scream but he claps his hand on my mouth.

"Fúck.... you're so fúcking tight. Cara mia." He says over his hand, and fúcking me fast and hard. Just like a animal. Even more fast.

"You're squeezing so tight that I'll not last long." He said with his each thrust getting hard and harsh by the time.

Whole room was echoes of sounds of our body clapping together. As he fucked me brutally.

I feel something knot in my lower abdomen. I tried to move but his hand was pinning my both hands I glared at him.

"Sorry...but promised that you will not scream because your parents are downstairs and I'm sure you don't want them to know what we're doing?." He says and leave my hands and mouth and kissed my lips softly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him harshly so he can feel the pain too. He chuckled in my mouth and replied with a brutal thrust.

I feel my whole body shivers against him. His thrust was sending my whole body vibrates. I feel the knot building in my lower abdomen as I clenched around his monster.

"Fúck...baby, are you close to cum?." He whispered in my ear.

"Y..yes" I whispered. Suddenly his thrusting gets fast as he puts my one leg on his shoulder, giving him full access of my inside.

"A... Azriel~~ ahh....fúck." I cursed as come from high. My vision get blurred by tears but his thrusting didn't slow down or stop.

"I want all of you, Cara mia." He whispered as I feel myself cums again around his monster.

Suddenly he completely pulled his cock out and cums on my stomach. I was not afraid of getting pregnant but I want to give Alex some time and I'm glad Azriel understand me.

He flop on me while his hands wrapped around my waist. I can't feel my lower abdomen and my legs are shivering violently.

He didn't move and lying on me. We both are breathing heavily. His cock was pressed against my thighs, still hard as rock.

"You're still hard?." I glared at him. He bites my neck and lick the area.

"When I've such a beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, breathtaking wife. How can you expect me not to get hard?." He says and peck on my lips.

"Y.. you're such a monster and your dick is a giant monster." I tried to push him off me but God, he is really heavy.

"That giant monster just gives you multiple orgàsms. So don't you think you should thank him by a second round?" He touch my nose with his.

"NO...never, I'm already soré and I'll die if I come one more time." I said but he suddenly put his palm on my mouth.

"Don't ever say that again. I'm here for you. I'll protect you and if I fail then I'll die first." He said with seriousness.

"Don't worry, I was just kidding." I run my hands into his hairs. His head lie on my breast. He took my one nipple in his mouth and start to suck.

"A... Azriel, what are you doing. Leave it." I tried to push him but he didn't move and his free hand massage my second breast.

I bite my lower lip to stop my moàns as he suck my nipples with such intrest. After sucking my one nipple for 10-15 minutes he took my another nipple in his mouth and start to suck that.

This man will not stop. First he wrecked my pussy and now my nipples.

"Az.. Azriel, it's hurting." I muttered to him as I feel my both nipples soré and painful.

He leave my nipples and looked at me. Suddenly his eyes went behind me on the bedsheet. His eyes widened as he carefully make me sit on bed.

I turned to see the bedsheet was soaked in blood. Azriel quickly turned my back towards him and check my wounds.

"Your wounds are not open, but it's bleeding and we've to bandage it." He quickly get off the bed and went to washroom.

I wait for him but he didn't come back. I tried to get up but my pussy was sore and hurting. As I stand up my legs wiggle, I tried to balance but my legs give up and as I was about to fall, a strong arms wrapped around my waist quickly.

"Eliora.....what are you doing?." Azriel quickly picked me in his arms and sat me on bed.

"It's because of you, that I couldn't even stand." I pouted angrily. He sat next to me and bring a wet towel to clean my body. Now he is only in a towel around his waist.

"I was finding medicine and towel to clean you." He said and wipe down my pussy with wet towel and my stomach.

"It's all your fault. You're such a monster. Who go this hard on girl's first time sex?" I complained as he just chuckled.

"Who was the one, who was telling me to go faster?" He smirk as he slides his 2 fingers inside my pussy.

"H..hey, I'm already soré." I tried to resist him but my body was not listening to me.

"I'm just just helping you with medicine." He showed me a tube of cream as he agreed take some cream in his hand and again slide his fingers inside me. I arches my back as he pressed a secret place, which I didn't even know exists.

"Cara mia, you just said that you don't want 2nd round but look, you again comes on my fingers." He take out his fingers and show me licking him off my cums from his fingers.

I blush and turned my head other side. After he finishes cleaning he comes behind me and clean my wounds and put cream on my wounds.

"Ahh..." A painful low growled left my lips and next thing I feel is he is blowing on my wounds while putting cream and bandage.

After sometime he finishes putting bandage and picked me up in his arms and sat me on couch.

"What happened?" I asked him. He went to wardrobe and bring a new bedsheet and change the used one to new, fresh one.

"What should I do. My wife is a clean freak." He tease me and again picked me and put me on bed and make me wear one of his shirt.

"You sleep, I'm just coming after freshen up." He kissed my forehead and went to washroom.

As he said. I fall asleep just in Seconds. I didn't even notice when he came back and lie down next to me.

He pulled me into his arms and hug my body tightly but carefully. I snuggle close to his bare chest. He is only wearing a trouser.

"Good night, Cara mia." I feel him kissing my forehead but I didn't had energy to open my eyes or say anything.

I fall asleep. I don't know when he slept or not but I feel him massaging my lower back gently.

.
.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 90+ AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART 🥳

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘