DAYDREAMING

AZRIEL'S POV

I woke up feeling suffocated. but the next thing I didn't expected it.

"Dada!!" Alex was sitting on my chest and his body was stretch on my face. Practically my face was tightly buried in his little chest, as he hug me.

"Oh!!.... you're awake." I heard Eli and looked at her coming out of washroom.

I picked Alex and sit on bed while leaning on headboard. Alex played on my lap. I took a deep breathe.

"Why are you sweating so much?" Eli asked and come near me. She touched my forehead and wipe the sweat.

"Are you okay?" She asked in concerned.

I held her hands in mine and looked at her. "I'll never ever cheat on you." I said with seriousness.

"I only love you and Alex. I swear." I hugged her tightly.

"I know that you love me but why are you saying this?, That you'll cheat me?" She asked wrapping her arms around me and Alex.

Alex completely relaxed in our hug and didn't move. I hugged them closer and buried my face in crook of her neck.

"I... I've a nightmare." I said waiting for her to laugh but she didn't.

"It's okay, I believe you. Everything is fine." She gently caressed my back.

If i ever cheat on her (which I'll never do) I would willing ready to die by her hand like my dream.

But in my dream, Eli literally killed me. I knew it that she is possessive, obsessed woman, but I never knew that she can killed anyone who is not hers.

.....but even when she shooted me, she cried for me. I love her so much. And I'm willing ready to die, if she's the one who will kill me.

After calming down, I release her and realised that she is in bathrobe. Alex was sitting peacefully between us. My gaze drifted on her lower neck, which was little visible because of bathrobe.

"Stop.... looking at me like that!!." She slapped my shoulder as she looked where I was looking and fix her bathrobe.

"What a shameless man are you, looking at me like that." She scolded me with little blush face.

"Like what?." I asked innocently.

"Huh?" She looked confused.

"How do I look at you?" I asked, smirking secretly.

"L... like that" she stuttered as she looked away. I gently grab her chin and turned her to face me.

"Like what? Cara mia." I muttered to her.

"L.. like... you're waiting for a delicious meal to devour." She said with red cheeks. I chuckled silently and pulled her close and make her sit on my lap.

She gasped and looked at me in shock then looked at Alex, who was playing on side.

"Wh...what are you doing, leave me." She tried to get up but I hold her still.

"You know, you're right. I'm ready to devour but you. My five course full delicious meal. Which I'll never get tired of eating." I whispered huskily and bite her earlobe.

She bit her lips to suppressed her moàn, her hands tighten on my shoulders. I give her a long licked to her side neck, she smells like fresh flowers. She shudders under my touch.

"S...stop, a..Alex is here." She tried to speak but it only comes as low whisper.

"Why?....are you turned on with the thought of getting caught by your parents when we're fúcking." I asked and her body reacts to me.

Got you.

"Do you liked the idea of getting fucked by me, while your parents are around and can find out about our deeds" I whispered, as her body reacts to my touch and each words.

Suddenly Alex's cries echoes around the room as our gaze quickly went on him. He was crying with grabby hands towards Eli. I sigh, how can I forget this.

My son is attention sicker, especially for his mum.

Eli quickly pushed me and took Alex in her arms and gently rock him and whispered sweet words in his ears

"What happened baby? Are you hurt?" She asked him and tried to calm him. But as soon he gets close to her, his cries died.

I pouted sadly because Eli's all focus on Alex but not on me. Her gaze eventually come on me as she looked at me in shock.

"Now, why are you pouting?" She asked and stand by the bed.

"You're not giving me any attention." I said in low tone looking at her with pout.

"Ohh God, why are you both are such attention sicker!!" She sighed in defeat and sat on bed and hug me with her free arm.

"We're only attention sicker for your attention." I said and Alex nodded at my words.

"Now, good. Or you both have any other drama?" She asked hugging both of us, father and son.

We hug eachother like that for sometime, and broke when her mother called her.

She gives Alex to me and went to change in clothes. I took Alex with me to shower and took a bath together.

When we finally went downstairs to have breakfast. After breakfast her and my friends came to the house.

"Well....BIL, we're taking Eliora with us to a girls date." Isabella said.

"BIL?" Eli asked in confusion.

"BIL, means 'Brother In Law'." Sofia explained proudly.

"Ohh...good." Eli says in understanding.

"Then, we're taking Alex with us to a gentleman's date." Aaron said as Isabella scoffed at him.

Why are they acting like this. They don't know eachother so why they're angry.

They don't know eachother......right?

"Well, handling a kid is not your cup of tea." Isabella taunted Aaron, and take a step closer to him.

"I don't drink tea, I like coffee." Aaron taunted back, and pressed his forehead on her.

I sit back and enjoy the show. Well now it's getting interesting. I wished I had popcorn with me.

"Ok, ok calm down guys." Sofia come in between them and push them back gently.

"Yes, no fighting in front of a kid." Matteo pulled Aaron back to his place.

"Guys, are you sure, you want to take Alex with you." Eli asked ignoring their arguments.

"Yes, I can take care of Alex, don't worry." I said proudly.

"Ok then it's settled, take care of Alex." Isabella said and show her tongue to Aaron.
.
.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 90+ AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART 🥳

Do you want to see Aaron×Isabella's story. I can write a different story on them.

Or Matteo×Sofia's story.

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘