CITY HOSPITAL

ELIORA'S POV

I was working in my study room. After feeding Alex dinner and leave him with my mom-dad to play.

It was already night, and mom will put Alex to sleep. So i have time to complete my pending work.

I received a video conference call. It is my new business partner. I picked the call and hear him greetings.

"Hello, Ms. Knight" Mr. Perez says.

"Hi, Mr. Parez" i reply to him in cold.

"Let's start the meeting" i said and we begins to talk about the deal.

It is a big project for Mr. Parez. Because he will get 10 million dollars profit. But it was a normal deal for me because i usually make 50-70 million dollars profit by just one project.

My company is multinational. And my monthly income is more than 50 billion dollars.

After discussing project with him. I end the call. It was going to be 11 PM.

Suddenly i hear Alex's cry from my room. I quickly runs towards my room.

As i enter in my room, i saw Alex crying in his crib. I quickly pick him on my arms.

"What happened, baby?" I asked in concerned.

He didn't said anything and just continue crying. Mom-dad also come hearing him crying.

"Why is he crying so much?" Mom asked looking worried.

"I don't know" i said. Trying to calm crying Alex.

"Is he hungry?" Dad said.

"No, i just feed him milk before putting him to sleep" mom replied.

"Alex, my baby, why are you crying?" I looked at him. He just continue crying but he hold his neck.

I feel something wrong and try to touch his neck but he starts to cry more hard.

"Did something stuck in your neck?" My voice come out without me thinking.

Suddenly i starts to panic. Just by thinking about, what if something is stuck in his neck.

"Let's go to hospital?" Dad said and we quickly went downstairs and dad take out the car.

I was in backseat with mom and Alex in my lap. I try to touch his neck but he didn't let me, like it will hurt him.

"Slowly rub his back" mom suggested.

I slowly starts to draw circles around his back but it's not effective. He didn't stop crying or calm down.

My phone start ringing but i just cut the call without looking at caller ID.

My son is most important right now.

Dad quickly drives to City Hospital. And i without wasting anymore time take Alex to inside.

"I want to the best child doctor" i said to the receptionist.

"Ms. Knight" As soon that receptionist recognised me she stands up.

"I said i want the best doctor" i shouted in anger.

Here my son is crying continuously in pain and they're just talking about my status.

Y..yes, I'll call dr. Max" she said and dial a number. In just seconds a full team of doctors appears.

"Ms. Knight!?" Doc said in surprise.

"Just check my son, he is in pain" i said looking at Alex's face, which turned red due to crying.

"Nurse, prepare the Emergency room" he command and take Alex from me and go towards the emergency room.

Alex starts to cry more looking at me.

"I want to go with my son" i said.

"Ms. Knight, we understand your concern but we can't let you." He said.

"How dare you to stop me" i said in anger. My phone is continuously ringing and it's starts to irritate me.

"Princess, please let them do" Dad hold me, and not letting me go with Alex.

"Dad, Alex is crying. I want to go to him" i said trying to free myself.

"Eli, please let the doctors do their job, if you will do this then it will only delay doctor to treat Alex." Dad said.

"Eli, please calm down" mom said caressing my head.

My phone again starts to ring and i take out and ready to throw my phone on floor. But dad holds my hand and take my phone.

"It is Azriel" He said and go little far to talk. I don't know what he said to Azriel but right now my mind is only thinking about Alex.

I can't let anything happen to him. He is my Brother and Sister in law's last gift. He is my son. I can't live without him.

A tear roll down on my cheeks without my consent. My mom wipe my tears and hug me.

"Don't cry, he will be fine" mom said but i can feel her nervous.

We can still hear Alex cry, outside of the room. And my patience is running out. Why taking them so much time.

After 10 minutes, i hear Azriel's panicked voice. I looked towards the corridor. Azriel was running towards us with worried expression.

He is still in his business suit. I think he was working till late. By looking at his condition now, it's feel like he comes here in hurry. His hairs are messy, so do his suit.

"What happened to Alex?" He directly come to me and asked.

'I don't know' i wanted to say this but my voice didn't come out.

"When i put him to sleep, after sometime he suddenly starts to cry while holding his neck, so we quickly take him to hospital" my mom explained.

"W..what, holding his neck!?" Azriel was in shock.

Soon some more people comes. They're Azriel's family. They were looking worried. My mom dad explain everything to them.

I didn't said anything to anyone. Not even to Azriel. He was trying to talk to me but my mind is fixed on the cry, coming out of the emergency room.

Alex is crying. He is in pain. He don't like anyone touching him except us. But now he was surrounded by unknown people. He must be terrified.

Only if i give attention to him, and stay with him, This wouldn't happen.

I started to curses myself for not giving attention to Alex, and doing my work. My business is not important than my son. My son is most important to me.

After 1 hours.

Doctors come out of room, i quickly went to them before anyone.

"What happened to my son" i asked them.

"Ms. Knight, your son swallows a pearl." Doc said

"P..pearl!?" I said in surprise. I didn't give anything dangerous to Alex. Not even little things like pearl.

"How is he?" Azriel asked beside me.

"Well, he is---" doc says.

.
.
.
.
WE COMPLETED ALREADY 50 EPISODE OF 'HE IS MINE' 😍🥰🥳🥳

TO UNLOCK THE NEXT EPISODE. PLEASE VOTE 50+ , AND COMMENTS.

.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE ❤️ SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND SUPPORT 😘