4. Delicate Skin

soooooo I did not mean to take that long to post but it has been a very bad week. I won't bore you with all the details there has just been some fighting within the Ewan fandom with a very popular account and my words got twisted and I started getting some hurtful messages from people accusing me of things I did not do and it's just been a lot and me me despise this fandom for a day. Or two. but hey, if you still want to support me my IG is tristan.mayy.wp and my tiktok is Tristan.Mayy.

I do post updates there so check it out!!

Her least favorite part of her mother's stupid lessons was having to learn what it meant precisely to be bed. She sat in her lounge, rubbing her large belly. 

"It can be quite quick for most lords, do not worry. He just needs to be in long enough to sow his seed and plant some heirs. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, especially with someone you love, so I hope you grow to love whomever you marry."

She bit her lip as her mother described the technicalities of it, how his cock gets hard and he shoves it in. But she never spoke of womanly pleasure.

"It's mostly just pleasure for the man. The first time will be a bit uncomfortable but you get used to it."

But despite her many womanly lessons, running outside was her time to feel free. Laenor spent more time of his day teaching her how to fish and she enjoyed the quiet activity. 

Seasmoke lay on the beach as she pulled her net up, squealing as she saw her net full of trout. "Father!"

"Ah!" He laughed. "There you go! Your timing is getting better. If you leave it out too long, they will swill in and then leave."

"And if you don't let it sit long enough for them to trust it, you'll never catch any."

"That's my girl," He grinned. Ser Qarl approached them on the beach and Visenya grinned like a schoolgirl. At least her father's incursions didn't result in bastards. 

"My Prince, Princess," He nodded and gave a bow. 

"Ser Qarl," Laenor nodded. 

"Ser Qarl, have you ever fished?" Visenya asked.

"I cannot say that I have. You seem to be making progress, though, Princess." 

Visenya huffed and helped her father hand the net of fish to the butcher waiting with his cart. She didn't know where the fish was sent, if it was only prepared for meals in the castle, or if there was a market on the streets that sold the fish.

"Ser Qarl, my mother is due to labor any day now. I think it shall be a sister and Father thinks a boy. Do you want to wager?" Visenya asked. 

"Well, I know your father does not want another girl -"