31. Tenderness

ur responses to the last chapter reminded me why I do this in the first place. Thank you and I love you all tremendously <3

 Thank you and I love you all tremendously <3

Beautiful. Graceful. Serene. Tender. The title of 'Realms Delight' belonged to her and her alone.

Aemond's mind was a racing mess. He had her now, quite literally in his arms. The virgin morning hadn't yet woken her up but he was restless. She had slept in his arms during yesterday's nap, and their plans changed when she woke for dinner. He could get enough. His tastes were insatiable and she uttered a single complaint.

They missed dinner altogether with how much he was all over her. He had committed the taste of her to memory, the sweetness of her release his favorite beverage. He drank her empty like she was the finest honey wine in the kingdom and didn't settle for rest until she understood her own pleasure.

And now he couldn't stop watching her. She was finally his. Months of pent-up emotions spilled over all night and now she was sleeping next to him as bare as her nameday.

She shifted in her sleep and wrapped his arms around his torso, the front of her body flush against his own. He admired her back, the random freckles that littered her skin, and the way her muscles tensed with each breath.

Brella quietly brought in a tray for breakfast and almost screamed when she saw them naked. Aemond wanted to throw something at her but knew Brella was the closest thing Visenya had to a friend.

He brought his finger up to his lips and used his other hand to shoo her out. Brella left with a slight grin and quietly shut the door behind her. He looked up to make sure the tea was on the tray she brought in.

Aemond shifted out from under her and Visenya was left laying on the sheets without him. His fingers started trailing down her spine and he could tell the exact moment when she woke. "Aemond?" She groggily asked.

"Shh," He whispered, his hand going over the generous swell of her backside and going to slide his finger over her clit. Her thighs squeezed over his hand and he smirked, feeling himself grow hard for the umpteenth time.

"Aemond," She said, her voice more in a whisper.

"Sȳz ñāqes, dōna prūmia," He whispered, rubbing his pointer finger over her clit with soft touches, enough to make her grind her hips against his hand for more. His beautiful and desperate Visenya.
*Good morning, sweetheart.

Tresses of platinum hair rested on her back until her body was shaking enough that it all pooled around her shoulders. The white hair around her body made her look like an angel and Aemond believed she was his own sent from the gods. But why? What had he done to deserve the woman he so hated in his youth?

He moved his hand so that his thumb was pressing against her clit and his pointer finger pressed into her entrance. Visenya let out a gasp that went straight to his cock. He leaned over and moved her hair to one side and kissed her neck, nipping her skin as he added a second finger.