59. Ghosts

a lil shorter just cuz the last couple chapters have been long and ruff

"Now, lay back on the bed, and let your legs hang off the edge," Aegon instructed.

Helaena rose a brow at him but did as he said, letting her bare legs hang off the edge and exposing her bare cunt. "What now?"

"Now you just relax," He smirked, hooking her legs over his shoulders. "Everything you are about to feel is only natural, so just try and enjoy it."

"Okay," Helaena whispered and closed her eyes. Aegon brushed his nose against her clit and she let out a tiny gasp. He licked up the seam of her cunt and her moans sent all his blood straight to his cock.

"Aegon," She whimpered as he wrapped his lips around her clit and lightly sucked. She was so slick at this point that Aegon could tell it would not take much. He had never even seen her moan during sex with him, so he knew this would have to be her first orgasm.

He easily entered a finger into her slick cunt, curling his finger to hit her pleasure point. "How is that, sweet wife?" He smirked.

"Oh, yes, I like that," She moaned, writhing under him. He watched her breasts as she squirmed, never taking the time to appreciate them before. After having three children, they had grown since the first time they had bedded one another. Her perk nipples were nothing to dream of.

"Aegon, I feel funny," She whined, trying to move away from him.

"Like you are about to explode?" He asked, wiping some of her wetness off his chin.

She nodded. "Yes."

"Then you are about to come. Let it happen." He went back to her pussy, sucking with more pressure and adding a second finger and curling them. He felt her legs clench and her toes curled. She reached down and yanked on his hair as her sounds of ecstasy made him come in his breeches as she reached her orgasm.

"Fuck," He groaned.

Helaena was panting, staring at the ceiling. "I wasn't even in this world."

He let out a laugh and stood up, pulling his breeches down to fuck her properly. "You should know that eating a woman out has never made me come."

"Aegon, I need your help - Ah!" Aemond groaned and covered his eyes.

"What the fuck, Man?!" Aegon yelled, pulling his pants up and covering up Helaena with a sheet.

"How the fuck was I supposed to know?! You never fuck her and the door was unbarred!"

Aegon groaned and leaned down to kiss Helaena before reaching for his tunic. "We are not finished."

Aegon left the room and met his brother in the hallway who looked green in the face. "I am going to throw up."

"Jealous?" Aegon smirked.

"The last thing I want is to fuck our sister. And if you mean my wife, that is the last thing on my mind."

Aegon frowned. I thought you said she was talking yesterday?"

"Yeah, but I fucked it up by making her talk more."

No matter how many times Aemond tried to get her out of bed, she could not move. She was in pain. She was talking more, and she loved to listen to her husband. He would talk about his day, but when he mentioned Maegor, she started to feel sick to her stomach.