37. Searing Tears

It was a week later when word was released that Luke would take the name of Targaryen after his mother and adopted father

It was a week later when word was released that Luke would take the name of Targaryen after his mother and adopted father. That was the public reason. And a month after that when Luke received a raven from Jacaerys.

Traitor.

That was all it said. Not a greeting or a sign-off. Which now meant word had reached Dragonstone and they would surely blame Visenya for this. Luke pretended like he didn't care, as if he stood by his decisions without any qualms, but Visenya wondered if he would regret forsaking his brother.

"Surely he will resent me," Visenya mumbled as Aemond kissed down her sternum.

"Can you not mention your brother right before I fuck you?" He groaned. "It's making it difficult to stay hard."

She looked at him and ran her fingers through his hair, tugging at it. "Fine. But you have to make him an uncle first."

"He will have so many nephews and nieces, trust me. Just stop mentioning him, Visenya."

His cock was right at her entrance and she had no choice but to shut up, she was still quite aroused and wanted him. He thrust into her and rubbed her clit, leaning to take one of her nipples between his lips.

"Fuck, Aemond."

"Repeat it, my love."

"Fuck ... oh fuck, Aemond. Don't fucking stop."

But he did. He had a smirk on his face as he brought her close and then pulled out, leaving her painfully clenching around nothing.

He got off the bed and pulled her to the edge, flipping her over to lay on her stomach. "I don't know if you deserve to come, Visenya."

Her eyes narrowed. "Aemond, I swear to every god if you don't fuck me, I'll send you to the Wall the moment I become queen."

Having been married for about a year, and fucking for half of it, she knew some of his turn-ons. And one of those was when she asserted herself - like a queen. She didn't understand why it drove him crazy but it turned him into an animal.

"Fuck," he hissed and spread her legs with his knees. The position was eerily similar to their wedding night consummation - her bent over the bed and him fucking her. Except this time he was holding onto her hands and the only tears were from her needing to come. He was relentlessly thrusting into her hard and fast, and she loved every second of it.

"I need help with - FUCK!"

Aemond was out of her quicker than she could blink and she was screaming, trying to cover herself with a sheet.

And Lucerys was in the door, about to wet himself from fear.

"GO!" Aemond yelled and threw a dagger at the door. Luke quickly left the hall, leaving Visenya and Aemond to their embarrassment.