68. One Thing After Another

I know you all say I don't owe an explanation but I am very sorry for the late update, life is cray cray. Financials are rough and this adulting thing is bullshit. But I love you all and thank you for sticking around. 

"It is a boy after all, your Grace."

Visenya felt Ellyn's grip on her hand loosen as she brought forth her new nephew, a pink and screaming baby. He didn't have any hair yet to judge if he'd be a miracle like his brother Aerion.

"Luke wanted to name it Jacaera after Jace if it were to be a girl. Thank the heavens it is not," Ellyn let out a sigh as the babe was placed on her chest.

"Hm," Visenya mumbled. She loved the idea of Luke honoring Jace, but he was still alive. And Jacaera was just a name Visenya did not like.

"I am sorry he is not here, Sister," Visenya smiled, "But he is beautiful."

"My queen, I would be honored if you held him and presented him at court when the time comes."

"Of course," Visenya nodded, kissing Ellyn's sweat coated forehead. "I am terribly sorry for my lack of company as of late."

"No one blames you except for yourself. You are the queen, no one expects you to have an abundance of leisure time with a war happening. Brella and I are well acquainted. I do miss Helaena, however."

"As do I, Ellyn," She nodded, watching the babe open his eyes and look around the room as he settled into his mother's chest. "Did you have a name in mind for a boy?" Visenya asked.

"I wanted to ask you if I may honor Aegon by naming him Aegar or something of that matter."

Visenya swallowed the lump forming in her throat. She never understood why Ellyn idolized her, she'd always made that known, and of course, she would want to name her son after the person she cared about and lost.

Visenya didn't feel like a person worth idolizing. She was full of bitterness and resentment, yet she had been there for Ellyn from the moment she arrived. She protected her from the bedding ceremony, defended her, and was always there for her. Nothing more than how a sister should act. Ellyn had never known what a good sister was supposed to be like, hers were all cunts. But not Visenya. Visenya was sweet, respectful, and quiet, everything her family was not.

"I think any name like that would be stupendous. But do not feel like you need to. He is your son, and right now, you can make this decision yourself without Luke," she winked.

"Then I suppose I shall have to think on it."

-

His fingertips pinched her nipple, eliciting a moan from her mouth. "Fuck, Aemond, stop teasing."

Aemond watched as she yanked against the restraints, her body exhausted from the two orgasms he'd already gifted her with his tongue. The small swell of her stomach had once again turned him animalistic, but so was she. The moment they got to their chambers, she was all over him. But he wanted control and nothing made him feel in more control than when she was bound and blindfolded.

She was his. Completely his. Her cunt was his home, her release was his lifeline. If he wasn't lapping her climax, he was a starved man.

I can't believe I hated her. The thought kept running through his head. He wished he could go back in time and explain everything and see the look on his young self's stupid face when he told him how madly in love he was with Visenya and how steadfast he was in his support to her as Queen.