64. Only Together

Visenya sat back in the small council room, listening to all the lords as they spoke and politicked

Visenya sat back in the small council room, listening to all the lords as they spoke and politicked. Aemond has disappeared from the table and hid under her skirts, his face between her thighs.

He spread her legs wide enough for him to nudge his tongue against her clit, fanning his hot breath over her heat. A blush rose on her cheeks as she gripped the edge of the table, tuning out the sound of her council speaking of war.

Aemond had moved to kiss her thighs, sucking and leaving marks that no one would see except them. He ran his finger up the seam of her cunt and collected her arousal just to taste.

He was teasing her, and she was trying not to squirm. Finally, he wrapped his lips around her clit and gave a good suck before sliding his pointer finger in. Her knuckles were turning white as she clenched the wood of the table, closing her eyes as she felt him slip another finger.

Suddenly the table disappeared and it was just her and Aemond without clothes as she watched him devour her. But when she looked down at him, Aemond had both eyes.

What was once his sapphire eye was now a perfectly healthy violet eye. Both eyes were looking right at her as he fought to bring her to orgasm.

"Almost there, sweet girl," He whispered.

Scenes from an unlived life flashed before her eyes. A childhood where Rhaenyra and Alicent got along, living a kind life with her brothers and uncles, all together. Falling in love with Aemond from a young age and happily marrying. Being named heir.

Tears brimmed her eyes as she reached her climax, holding on to Aemond's hair as she screamed out for him.

She caught her breath and suddenly she was clothed again. But when she looked down, she saw she was standing in a field of fire and blood, bodies all around her.

And Aemond's.

He was lying with vultures circling him, and she saw his lifeless body. "NO!" She wailed, falling to her knees. Dark Sister was lodged in his skull right where his sapphire eye was. His violet eye was void of life and she was shaking as she tugged on his arm. "Please, baby, come back. I am sorry. I am so sorry."