36. The Four Storms

"Do you even know how it works?" Aegon asked

"Aegon, really?" Visenya frowned. "He's almost fourteen. He knows how it works."

"And if he doesn't, just give him a room close to you and Aemond. He will learn quite fast," Daeron retorted.

Aemond glared at his little brother. "Spying?"

"I walked by the other night. You two are relentless."

Visenya snickered and leaned into Aemond. They were standing at the entrance to the palace with Luke, Aegon, and Daeron, waiting for the Baratheon party. But they weren't wrong. In the past week since their second wedding, they hadn't stopped. And for once, she felt hopeful. They were fully in love and she just had a feeling in her gut.

"Do you think if you get pregnant, Grey Ghost will nest again?" Luke asked.

"That still boggles my mind," Daeron asked.

"I don't know. I still call Grey Ghost a boy and clearly, that is wrong. But if he doesn't, then we still have two active eggs that can be chosen. A purple and blue."

"Two pretty options. But don't think any dragon will be as breathtaking as Sunfyre. Nothing beats him," Aegon boasted with a proud smile.

"Tessarion is equally breathtaking, Brother," Daeron argued.

Visenya chuckled and wrapped her arms around Aemond's torso. She stood like that with him as they waited, tuning out their sibling's bickering.

"What's on your mind?" He asked quietly.

"Should we ask for Lucerys to marry in the name of Lucerys Targaryen?"

Aemond didn't speak for a few moments. "That would open discussion on Jace and Joffrey even more."

"Borros would be more inclined if he knew his daughter and grandchildren held the title of Targaryen. He is a proud man, I'll admit that."

Aemond nodded and looked at the gate as a caravan of wheelhouses became visible in the distance. "He seems to be getting along decently with Aegon and Daeron."

"I hope it lasts. Daeron still tries to say Lord Strong. I'm proud of you and how far you've come," Visenya replied.

"It's not like he's the one that took my eye, I didn't have an extremely valid reason to hate him. But now I have a reason to hate Jacaerys, that much I know to be true. I won't lie to you and pretend I'm pleased. I'm not. If it comes to war and he still sides with your mother, I will make it my mission to make him pay."

"And not Joffrey or the younger boys?"

"It's not like they're old enough to know or make a decision. Our son will sit on the throne and they will have to bend the knee. Clearly being family doesn't mean much anymore so they will have to or there will be consequences."