Chapter 12: Beach Brawl

Horikita Pov

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.  He is strange.  He is able to do anything and everything, and has earned the respect of my ni-San.  Just who is he?

Horikita: Hey Kushida-San, you are close to Ayanokoji-Kun correct.  Can you tell me about him?

Kushida: Ooh, Horikita-San, do you perhaps have a crush on him?

Where we were now, no one was around, and frankly, I am tired of her bullsheet.

Horikita: Kushida-San, drop the act. I remember you form my middle school, and I know what you did.

Kushida's smile dropped into an evil stare.  It felt as if the clouds covered the sun, and everything seemed to stop.

Kushida: Oh shut the fyuck up, biatch.  The fyuck do you want with Kiyotaka-Kun anyways?

Horikita: Please do not be so vulgar, Kushida-San.  Do you know anything about Ayanokoji-Kun?

Kushida: I won't tell you, because in truth, I hope you choke! 

Kushida said this all in her fake persona, I could feel the venom dripping off every word.  She hates me a lot.

Horikita: Whatever.

________________________________
Ayanokoji Pov

Ayanokoji: Sakayanagi-San wanted to meet me?  Are you sure?

Mii-Chan, Airi, Ken and I stood a few feet from Hashimoto, a Sakayanagi supporter.  He is recognized for his playboy nature, and the fact that he is like a snake. 

Hashimoto: Yup, she wanted to see you.  Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.  So come on, better not keep the princess waiting.  Oh, and your others just stay behind, this meeting is private

Mii-Chan: A-Ayanokoji-Kun, you shouldn't go.

Ken: Yeah this situation screams sketchy.  Don't go man

Ayanokoji: Trust me, it's ok.  I can handle this and will be back soon

Hashimoto: How little faith do you have in your leader, especially you, Pepper-Kun

Ken: Huh?!  What did you say?!  I will beat you up right now!

Hashimoto snapped his fingers and a shadow emerged from behind him.  It was none other than Kito Hayakawa, a martial arts expert of Class A. Rumors say he loves fashion, but if one that hard to believe with his imposing figure

Hashimoto: If you do try to take me on, Kito-San here will beat you until you are a red pepper all over.

Everyone shuddered at that comment as Kito stood behind Hashimoto, his eyes scanning everyone up and down.  He was ready to brawl at a moments notice.

Ayanokoji: Don't worry guys!  Let's go Hashimoto-Kun.

Hashimoto guided me away as Kito stood with the others.  Hashimoto and I walked side by side.

Hashimoto: Sooo how does it feel to have a harem?

Ayanokoji: A harem?

Hashimoto looked at me like I was stupid.  This was the look Kikyo gave me when we were talking back on the ship. 

Hashimoto: Dude, you do know every girl here wants to be close to you, right?  Most of the girls in my class trade pictures of you at the gym!  It's like the Pokémon epidemic but with pictures of you!