Chapter 27: Opportunities

Kikyo Pov
I walked up the stairs intent to find some juicy stuff on Shiranami. She had told a handful of girls, someone overheard it and told the rest of the female world. Sucks to suck I guess.

I stood on the landing and cocked my ear to the side and looked on the deck. To my surprise, I saw of course Ichinose and then Kiyotaka. I felt an indescribable feeling in my chest that moved like a freight train.  I slapped myself and I saw Ayanokoji run away and hide.  I saw Shiranami emerge at the other end of the deck.

The two began to talk but I couldn't make out the words over the wind that blew.  The two embraced and Shiranami walked away but her body slightly bounced as if she hiccuped.  I guess anyone can see she was rejected but Milkers over there wanted to stay friends. 

I stood against the wall and scrolled through my phone.  My friends sent pictures and that Karuizawa biatch posted a picture of her and Hirata at the cafe on the ship.  Those two's romance made me sick but I don't care.  As long as they don't ask me sheet I'm fine.

Still though, she had seemed rather nervous and erratic around Kiyotaka and clung to Hirata like he was her fyucking life support.  Did those two perhaps get down into something dirty and she was nervous Hirata would find out?  Now I'm kinda interested

(Her dialogue with the Koji goes the same basically I don't feel like rewriting it)

I walked away after finishing my conversation with Kiyotaka. He acted as usual and we both asked each other questions and oddly neither of us answered. I suppose that's why we were both strong liars.

It was past curfew and I was about to burst. I had to deal with that Satsuki biatch the whole day. She dragged me all around for "cute clothes." NEWS FLASH nothing looks cute on you ugly! If that dirty pervert Ike was right about anything, it's that Satsuki is ugly as fyuk!

I walked up to the deck to get some fresh friggin air and maybe to attack a railing or two. I stopped when I heard a vomiting sound. I peeked around the corner and started to record out of curiosity.

It was Karuizawa who was vomiting over the edge of the ship. As she vomited, she lightly sobbed, but it was quite muffled. I smiled wickedly and put the phone in tk pocket before approaching

Kushida: Oh my god, Karuizawa-San are you ok?!

Karuizawa, startled, almost fell over the edge of the ship. Too bad she caught herself

Karuizawa: O-oh, Kushida-San?! What are you doing here?!

Kushida: Well I was getting a breath of fresh air and I saw you and...are you ok?

I knelt down to her level and put my hand on her shoulder to which she shuttered but calmed down a bit.

Karuizawa: Yeah I'm fine, just ate something I shouldn't have

I press X for doubt

Kushida: Are you sure? I don't think a ship like this would give you bad food...

I smiled slightly. Something was definitely going on and I was going to find out

Karuizawa: I'm fine!

Karuizawa snapped and stormed off before I could reply. That snide biatch! Now that I think about it, this reminds me of a situation back in junior high...

Flashback

Kushida: Oh my god, Takane-Chan are you ok?!

Takane was soaked to the bone and huddled into the corner of the club room. I entered because I was looking for the Club President so he could return something to me.

Takane: Kikyo-Chan?! W-well I'm fine, just spilt some water. Anyways, I should be going. Before I could respond, she ran.

I learnt later she was being bullied and at the end of the second year...

School devastated after Student Fuji Takane committed Suicide.

That was the news that flashed on the tv. She was a sweet girl, but no matter how nice you are, someone will go after you. I felt true sadness for her. Not too much, but she was nice and she was someone I could stand. She didn't come up when I ranted on the internet.

The bullies were found and then they were bullied. They were also expelled. What does around comes around I guess.

Present

Y'know, I heard Manabe was preeetty kissed with her. I'm not close to Manabe herself but with some of her friends I am close. Karuizawa's behavior matched Takane's behavior way back then, so I can only imagine Manabe is doing something to Karuizawa. How does Kiyotaka tie into this all? I'll find out, I just have to play my card right.

Maybe Hirata has something to do with it. Maybe they are having fights or something. Then again, Hirata is too much of a crunchy hippie so I hunky doubt they would get into fights...unless his pacifist Bullsheet didn't cut it when Karuizawa was being bullied. Either way, I'm gonna confront Kiyotaka about it eventually. I just don't know when

Author: Some might criticize Kushida deciphering what was going on with the Karuizawa situation but...no no, they have a point but whatever. Have a great day and see you next time I update!